View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:33 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Exactly my point, lol....... Make a diss track or someting, make more tracks.... I reallly am not bitter, nor do i care ... I hope you win, it will just go to show that the track section gets no real attention is all im saying. Nahmean?

In all actuality i really think the dude @DIRTYWORK Posted deserves track of the year, cant remember the track name, but i fucked with that track hard body.

Im as unbiased as anyone here, i actually listen to the track section.
So tell me how you deserve it? Mr 3 tracks this year? I didn’t say I deserved it anymore than you. It was clearly small. And don’t bring up Dej lol him and I wouldn’t have even gotten this far in the argument. It would’ve gone right to IM LOL.
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:33 AM   #49

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Exactly my point, lol....... Make a diss track or someting, make more tracks.... I reallly am not bitter, nor do i care ... I hope you win, it will just go to show that the track section gets no real attention is all im saying. Nahmean?

In all actuality i really think the dude @DIRTYWORK Posted deserves track of the year, cant remember the track name, but i fucked with that track hard body.

Im as unbiased as anyone here, i actually listen to the track section.
So tell me how you deserve it? Mr 3 tracks this year? I didn’t say I deserved it anymore than you. It was clearly small. And don’t bring up Dej lol him and I wouldn’t have even gotten this far in the argument. It would’ve gone right to IM LOL.