View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2016, 02:42 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

^The reason it's better to have it based on skill is BECAUSE of the WWE hall of fame. The HOF in the WWE is an absolute straight up joke and a disgrace to any real Hall of Fame.

We don't base it solely on all time skill, but the runs, impact and successes the battlers had. I feel it's better to base the hall of fame on the skill in a specific field as opposed to a contribution field. For a while, me, Mindless and Student were happy to Patriarchs. This was a fairly bit achievement on the site for a while. Of course Pugz being Pugz spit in the face of it by giving Fiji Osa one for basically being his mate.
Unread 03-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #19

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

^The reason it's better to have it based on skill is BECAUSE of the WWE hall of fame. The HOF in the WWE is an absolute straight up joke and a disgrace to any real Hall of Fame.

We don't base it solely on all time skill, but the runs, impact and successes the battlers had. I feel it's better to base the hall of fame on the skill in a specific field as opposed to a contribution field. For a while, me, Mindless and Student were happy to Patriarchs. This was a fairly bit achievement on the site for a while. Of course Pugz being Pugz spit in the face of it by giving Fiji Osa one for basically being his mate.