View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Barack Obamaa
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNAL WoRD View Post
Lol if daylyts your favorite battler then you have horrible taste and no its not wierd its fucking retardly gay and for you too think he's dope makes me question a lot about you

Plllus to top it off there are a ton of battlers that would eat his lunch,
Don't get me wrong he's not the worst in the league but deff not the best

Never heard his music and never will. Dudes cornball to the max.
Theres a HUGE difference between your favorite battler & knowing who the best battler is
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #9

Barack Obamaa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNAL WoRD View Post
Lol if daylyts your favorite battler then you have horrible taste and no its not wierd its fucking retardly gay and for you too think he's dope makes me question a lot about you

Plllus to top it off there are a ton of battlers that would eat his lunch,
Don't get me wrong he's not the worst in the league but deff not the best

Never heard his music and never will. Dudes cornball to the max.
Theres a HUGE difference between your favorite battler & knowing who the best battler is