View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

When he puts the gimmicks aside, his bars are crazy.

you steal on me/ i got steel homey i still homey/ but we still homies i don’t steal homey i steal homey/ no whip i’mma catch him waitin at the bus stop/ he wait on the bus for rides i wait until the bus stop/ wait until the bus arrive spray one in the bus top/ leave you on the bus stop laid with a bust top/

and

Your life is like a sucker: you know, stick up, candy rapper with a sweet round,
No youse a faggot, a sucker, you take sticks up the ass, these candy rappers kinda sweet round
No youse a faggot, a sucker, this is a stick up, I can these rappers when I sweet round
No youse a faggot, a sucker, a nigga who takes sticks up the ass. But these candy rappers never had a sweet round.
Keep down, keep down. This where the beat-down begins. Y’all gotta watch, he losing
It’s proven that all suckers get lolly-popped,
I gotta watch, what I say around these type of clowns
They writing down: Tootsie pop Owls
Before you can count to three, these niggas bite your round.

Those things are dope as fuck. And he's in my top 5 for sure along with Loaded Lux, Ayeverb, SnoMan, RemyD, and Tone Montana. All of them are very entertaining and dope. When watching a rap battle, it's for entertainment so entertainment is important to me. That's why I even like Bill Collector even though he's wack sometimes.
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #8

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

When he puts the gimmicks aside, his bars are crazy.

you steal on me/ i got steel homey i still homey/ but we still homies i don’t steal homey i steal homey/ no whip i’mma catch him waitin at the bus stop/ he wait on the bus for rides i wait until the bus stop/ wait until the bus arrive spray one in the bus top/ leave you on the bus stop laid with a bust top/

and

Your life is like a sucker: you know, stick up, candy rapper with a sweet round,
No youse a faggot, a sucker, you take sticks up the ass, these candy rappers kinda sweet round
No youse a faggot, a sucker, this is a stick up, I can these rappers when I sweet round
No youse a faggot, a sucker, a nigga who takes sticks up the ass. But these candy rappers never had a sweet round.
Keep down, keep down. This where the beat-down begins. Y’all gotta watch, he losing
It’s proven that all suckers get lolly-popped,
I gotta watch, what I say around these type of clowns
They writing down: Tootsie pop Owls
Before you can count to three, these niggas bite your round.

Those things are dope as fuck. And he's in my top 5 for sure along with Loaded Lux, Ayeverb, SnoMan, RemyD, and Tone Montana. All of them are very entertaining and dope. When watching a rap battle, it's for entertainment so entertainment is important to me. That's why I even like Bill Collector even though he's wack sometimes.