View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNAL WoRD View Post
Lol if daylyts your favorite battler then you have horrible taste and no its not wierd its fucking retardly gay and for you too think he's dope makes me question a lot about you

Plllus to top it off there are a ton of battlers that would eat his lunch,
Don't get me wrong he's not the worst in the league but deff not the best

Never heard his music and never will. Dudes cornball to the max.
I use to think daylyt was horrible also with all the gimmicks and his delivery but if you analyze the bars some of his schemes are complex his wordplay is a bit forced but it makes since he's not horrible but I agree with you on that cornball shit
he spits way too many peoples bars with his own he's like a better version of jjdd

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 06-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #5

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNAL WoRD View Post
Lol if daylyts your favorite battler then you have horrible taste and no its not wierd its fucking retardly gay and for you too think he's dope makes me question a lot about you

Plllus to top it off there are a ton of battlers that would eat his lunch,
Don't get me wrong he's not the worst in the league but deff not the best

Never heard his music and never will. Dudes cornball to the max.
I use to think daylyt was horrible also with all the gimmicks and his delivery but if you analyze the bars some of his schemes are complex his wordplay is a bit forced but it makes since he's not horrible but I agree with you on that cornball shit
he spits way too many peoples bars with his own he's like a better version of jjdd

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk