View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2020, 04:07 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Yeah. Gutz suddenly in one instance became a good member of LB and Row totally confessed even though none of is ever saw any evidence to support it.

Nice one. The accusations on Row were easily picked apart and before any of us saw conclusive evidence he was gone. That's the whole story.
That evidence was posted up in the staff forums. I'm obviously not able to post that up here because I'm not a staff member anymore, but trust we saw evidence of Row confessing who he was via screenshots Guts posted in the staff forums. NOBLE even apologized to the staff at the time for the overturning of our decision.

Again, I know you have a sustained hatred for the guy, but he did right on this one.
Unread 02-16-2020, 04:07 PM   #559

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Yeah. Gutz suddenly in one instance became a good member of LB and Row totally confessed even though none of is ever saw any evidence to support it.

Nice one. The accusations on Row were easily picked apart and before any of us saw conclusive evidence he was gone. That's the whole story.
That evidence was posted up in the staff forums. I'm obviously not able to post that up here because I'm not a staff member anymore, but trust we saw evidence of Row confessing who he was via screenshots Guts posted in the staff forums. NOBLE even apologized to the staff at the time for the overturning of our decision.

Again, I know you have a sustained hatred for the guy, but he did right on this one.