View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2020, 02:00 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Án Dágda View Post
The point I was making was more on the end of: others have brought up old threads and nothing has been said about them doing so... so neither should be said about you doing so, regardless of how this old thread came about, you shouldn’t be treated differently than others who have brought up threads without a thing said about them doing so.
Looking back on it. I hurt certain individuals my time here & will have to live with the consequences. I joined mid 2012 at 15 and I wasn’t ready to beef with strong members. I got so much dirt threw on my name as a rookie I felt it stunted my elevation. I also got a lot of love which was cool. As the years went by, shots were still being fired. I was able to patch up some situations with past rivals like Rieper but others will always hold a grudge. Lol I don’t even hate them. They’re part of my history but I could die today and my name will always be ridiculed. Thats just the way it is
Unread 02-16-2020, 02:00 PM   #554

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Án Dágda View Post
The point I was making was more on the end of: others have brought up old threads and nothing has been said about them doing so... so neither should be said about you doing so, regardless of how this old thread came about, you shouldn’t be treated differently than others who have brought up threads without a thing said about them doing so.
Looking back on it. I hurt certain individuals my time here & will have to live with the consequences. I joined mid 2012 at 15 and I wasn’t ready to beef with strong members. I got so much dirt threw on my name as a rookie I felt it stunted my elevation. I also got a lot of love which was cool. As the years went by, shots were still being fired. I was able to patch up some situations with past rivals like Rieper but others will always hold a grudge. Lol I don’t even hate them. They’re part of my history but I could die today and my name will always be ridiculed. Thats just the way it is