View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2019, 03:01 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Big ups to both @ALL-BORO and @Kompz for putting up a classic battle for the Audio side. Big ups to both of them again for doing this shit for the love of battle rap. That's what it's all about.

Next month we will have @ALL-BORO vs @YC for the LBA Championship. @Kompz I would love to have you on next month's card, as well, and I'm looking forward to getting some new names on the card sometime soon. Get some new blood pumping on the audio side.

This thread is now officially closed, and sign-ups will go up for the May card soon.
Unread 05-01-2019, 03:01 AM   #62

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Big ups to both @ALL-BORO and @Kompz for putting up a classic battle for the Audio side. Big ups to both of them again for doing this shit for the love of battle rap. That's what it's all about.

Next month we will have @ALL-BORO vs @YC for the LBA Championship. @Kompz I would love to have you on next month's card, as well, and I'm looking forward to getting some new names on the card sometime soon. Get some new blood pumping on the audio side.

This thread is now officially closed, and sign-ups will go up for the May card soon.