View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Ill Phenom
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Burn/Blunt - first guy had good flow and delivery, aggression was kind of up and down. Punch/diss wise it was alright. I thought you could have brought much more to the table against Grizz and AT. From what I took you brought a more personal approach ex. a pic on grizz pro, shit about them moderating. But majority of those bars were more statements than holding any originality or creativity... Second guy was up and down flow wise from when he was riding a bit and spitting fast, I didn't feel he really meshed with the track as well as he could have. As far as punches it was a bit inconsistent, there was times that it seemed less of a diss because of the filler parts.

Grizz/AT - Both guys rode the track and had dope flow, presence and delivery. This track and diss was very well put together. I thought you were consistent as far as disses, there wasn't anything punch/diss wise that really made me say "Oh, shit", but it was consistent. Really not much else to say here, I thought the whole track was well done.

Grizz/AT are getting my vote as far as the better diss track. I thought the first guy on the burn/blunt diss was nice though. But Grizz and AT's just seemed more like a well constructed diss verse, rather than two people sticking a couple couple battle-like verses together. "they lie to you" theme was a nice touch too. You guys executed it well.
Unread 02-28-2015, 09:45 PM   #7

Ill Phenom
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 425 text
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Burn/Blunt - first guy had good flow and delivery, aggression was kind of up and down. Punch/diss wise it was alright. I thought you could have brought much more to the table against Grizz and AT. From what I took you brought a more personal approach ex. a pic on grizz pro, shit about them moderating. But majority of those bars were more statements than holding any originality or creativity... Second guy was up and down flow wise from when he was riding a bit and spitting fast, I didn't feel he really meshed with the track as well as he could have. As far as punches it was a bit inconsistent, there was times that it seemed less of a diss because of the filler parts.

Grizz/AT - Both guys rode the track and had dope flow, presence and delivery. This track and diss was very well put together. I thought you were consistent as far as disses, there wasn't anything punch/diss wise that really made me say "Oh, shit", but it was consistent. Really not much else to say here, I thought the whole track was well done.

Grizz/AT are getting my vote as far as the better diss track. I thought the first guy on the burn/blunt diss was nice though. But Grizz and AT's just seemed more like a well constructed diss verse, rather than two people sticking a couple couple battle-like verses together. "they lie to you" theme was a nice touch too. You guys executed it well.