View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2018, 02:58 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Im convinced 90 percent of letsbeef members are lames lol giving a nigga shit for not wanting to text battle, then gang up on him when he doesnt, thinking they're cool for being apart of the herd of average lames.... lol its funny tbh

with that said diss was straight bruh, bars were dope, flow was cool heard better from you flow wise, mixing was straight. Hook was ait, decent lil diss here. Dope tho if we're comparing it to LB track makers, on a grand scale joint was cool... def had hella haymakers haha

Lmfao. #FaxMachine tho. Thanks for the feedback my bro. Its been a while since I been on the mic doing music, so im just gettin my feet wet with this one you know.

Im working on the new project tho so im sure ill get summa that rust off and be back to my old usual in no time. Salute on the listen and critique bro. Really appreciate it fammo
Unread 02-25-2018, 02:58 PM   #53

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Im convinced 90 percent of letsbeef members are lames lol giving a nigga shit for not wanting to text battle, then gang up on him when he doesnt, thinking they're cool for being apart of the herd of average lames.... lol its funny tbh

with that said diss was straight bruh, bars were dope, flow was cool heard better from you flow wise, mixing was straight. Hook was ait, decent lil diss here. Dope tho if we're comparing it to LB track makers, on a grand scale joint was cool... def had hella haymakers haha

Lmfao. #FaxMachine tho. Thanks for the feedback my bro. Its been a while since I been on the mic doing music, so im just gettin my feet wet with this one you know.

Im working on the new project tho so im sure ill get summa that rust off and be back to my old usual in no time. Salute on the listen and critique bro. Really appreciate it fammo