Thread: Yooo delete
View Single Post
Unread 10-06-2019, 02:56 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thank you, thank you very much. My former alliance, my former adversaries, competitors.
For all the fans that supported battle rap, not just Cakedout, I thank you for your support. I leave the site in good hands, so many great stars still in the game, so many great stars rising in the game. I thank you for your support. Now I can go home and feel at peace with the state of battle rap.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
X will have to do that... though how come you want to remove your account?
The game not in me no more. Sure, I could stick around and kill majority of these guys but its pointless. I never back downed from anybody, Won some lost some. I leave the site with no regret and it’s been a cool experience watching other dope mc’s my time here. Sometime down the road I might come back to compete for a gc.
Unread 10-06-2019, 02:56 AM   #10

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thank you, thank you very much. My former alliance, my former adversaries, competitors.
For all the fans that supported battle rap, not just Cakedout, I thank you for your support. I leave the site in good hands, so many great stars still in the game, so many great stars rising in the game. I thank you for your support. Now I can go home and feel at peace with the state of battle rap.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
X will have to do that... though how come you want to remove your account?
The game not in me no more. Sure, I could stick around and kill majority of these guys but its pointless. I never back downed from anybody, Won some lost some. I leave the site with no regret and it’s been a cool experience watching other dope mc’s my time here. Sometime down the road I might come back to compete for a gc.