Unread 12-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhatEtHiCaL View Post
RhetoriK - Only popular for like 5 months.
He Was Around Before Mindless If You Can Believe That And Put In Major Work. Battled And Won Against A Lot Of Greats, I.E. TopNotch, Dissizit, TalkSick, Mikey DeNiro, UNKNOWN ARTIST, Erupt, reEFer, remarK, RULE, Jason, etc.
Rican - Lifetime cheater.
Can't Disagree With You There But He's Undoubtably Skilled, He Just Cheats Too Often When He Doesn't Really Need To.
Top Notch - Only non GC winner worthy for me.
He's Actually Being Inducted Next Year, Well Supposed To Be.
remarK - Did he take a GC? If so, yes. If not, he needs to do what the below did.
Askari - Most likely.
He Was Supposed To Be Inducted This Month So Yeah.
Krhyme Killz - Weird one. I don't think he really changed shit on the site but he had some success I suppose. Was never THE guy though. I nearly beat him in text at his most hyped.
He Beat A Lot Of Greats And Was Overshadowed By The Fact RULE Came Up The Same Time As His, They Were Neck & Neck Though.
Bleu - If he continues on he will. He seems to have stopped being a weird menstruating cunt and went back to his old ways. If he continues as he is and stops going down the Subreal path of destruction, I reckon Bleu can be #1 on LB for a long time.
Row - No one likes him. Never done anything in text. MIGHT be good in the future but it's not like he's a rookie.
He Put His Name In Lol Look At The Edit Note.
Erupt - Yes.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Me and Just C don't run the HOF because we were required to induct guys we didn't agree with and or knew nothing about. If RULE wanted to ruin the shit with bad inductions, cool, he can induct them then.

Of the current text guys...

BEAST Lee (iLLimit) - WORTHY
Jason - WORTHY
Real Talk = WORTHY
UNKNOWN ARTIST / YOU WISH - WORTHY
Mayneak - NOT WORTHY
RULE / Revan - WORTHY
LEFT FIELD - WORTHY
DaDDiO / EllAhmEnO - WORTHY
DeNiro B Milk / Bobby Milk - WORTHY
Warren Peece (WAR TANK) - NOT WORTHY
Meta4 / MahVulus / So AmaZin!!! - WORTHY

For guys like Mayneak and Tank, when the other guys were winning GCs and being in contention for best on the site, they werent. They couldnt break through. Take a dude like RULE. He was up against the tail end of the best generation, and he broke through with some epic battles with UA to prove himself to be the best. Mayneak lost at the final hurdle several times and WAR TANK was an early name without success that LEFTY had for example.

It's not as bad as I thought it was though.

Guys I think will be HOF:-

Erupt is 100%.
Bleu imo is the future of LB.
ILLoKWENT can still do it if he gets his head back into it.

That's it. Other guys like Dissizit just didn't dominate for me. Erupt has proven himself after years of being in the shadows of the best guys. Him and Huey J were never noticed as the best guys and now Rupt has broken through that.

Bleu just won audio title, his least promising aspect. I still find his text style to be really easy to read and pretty slick at times. He reminds me of a much more creative version of me. Bleu's pretty much like if I was good at writing, if you know what I mean? lol.

ILLoKWENT dominated the entire site through the LBT. ILL dominated in a way that only UA, Illimit and RULE have done before and there really wasn't competition for him. BUT, if I'm right he still hasnt taken the grand prize so that's always against him.
What About The Names I Mentioned That Should've Been Inducted Already.

So You're Saying Since You And Just C Don't Agree With RULE's Choices To Induct Askari & MacG They Aren't Going To Be? Isn't That Kind Of Dickish Because He Already Made Those Decisions? I Mean If There's Any Backlash Which I Fucking Highly Doubt You Guys Wouldn't Get The "Blame" If That's What You're Afraid Of It Would Be On The Late RULE. Plus Those Guys ARE WORTHY!
Unread 12-10-2014, 09:02 PM   #27

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhatEtHiCaL View Post
RhetoriK - Only popular for like 5 months.
He Was Around Before Mindless If You Can Believe That And Put In Major Work. Battled And Won Against A Lot Of Greats, I.E. TopNotch, Dissizit, TalkSick, Mikey DeNiro, UNKNOWN ARTIST, Erupt, reEFer, remarK, RULE, Jason, etc.
Rican - Lifetime cheater.
Can't Disagree With You There But He's Undoubtably Skilled, He Just Cheats Too Often When He Doesn't Really Need To.
Top Notch - Only non GC winner worthy for me.
He's Actually Being Inducted Next Year, Well Supposed To Be.
remarK - Did he take a GC? If so, yes. If not, he needs to do what the below did.
Askari - Most likely.
He Was Supposed To Be Inducted This Month So Yeah.
Krhyme Killz - Weird one. I don't think he really changed shit on the site but he had some success I suppose. Was never THE guy though. I nearly beat him in text at his most hyped.
He Beat A Lot Of Greats And Was Overshadowed By The Fact RULE Came Up The Same Time As His, They Were Neck & Neck Though.
Bleu - If he continues on he will. He seems to have stopped being a weird menstruating cunt and went back to his old ways. If he continues as he is and stops going down the Subreal path of destruction, I reckon Bleu can be #1 on LB for a long time.
Row - No one likes him. Never done anything in text. MIGHT be good in the future but it's not like he's a rookie.
He Put His Name In Lol Look At The Edit Note.
Erupt - Yes.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Me and Just C don't run the HOF because we were required to induct guys we didn't agree with and or knew nothing about. If RULE wanted to ruin the shit with bad inductions, cool, he can induct them then.

Of the current text guys...

BEAST Lee (iLLimit) - WORTHY
Jason - WORTHY
Real Talk = WORTHY
UNKNOWN ARTIST / YOU WISH - WORTHY
Mayneak - NOT WORTHY
RULE / Revan - WORTHY
LEFT FIELD - WORTHY
DaDDiO / EllAhmEnO - WORTHY
DeNiro B Milk / Bobby Milk - WORTHY
Warren Peece (WAR TANK) - NOT WORTHY
Meta4 / MahVulus / So AmaZin!!! - WORTHY

For guys like Mayneak and Tank, when the other guys were winning GCs and being in contention for best on the site, they werent. They couldnt break through. Take a dude like RULE. He was up against the tail end of the best generation, and he broke through with some epic battles with UA to prove himself to be the best. Mayneak lost at the final hurdle several times and WAR TANK was an early name without success that LEFTY had for example.

It's not as bad as I thought it was though.

Guys I think will be HOF:-

Erupt is 100%.
Bleu imo is the future of LB.
ILLoKWENT can still do it if he gets his head back into it.

That's it. Other guys like Dissizit just didn't dominate for me. Erupt has proven himself after years of being in the shadows of the best guys. Him and Huey J were never noticed as the best guys and now Rupt has broken through that.

Bleu just won audio title, his least promising aspect. I still find his text style to be really easy to read and pretty slick at times. He reminds me of a much more creative version of me. Bleu's pretty much like if I was good at writing, if you know what I mean? lol.

ILLoKWENT dominated the entire site through the LBT. ILL dominated in a way that only UA, Illimit and RULE have done before and there really wasn't competition for him. BUT, if I'm right he still hasnt taken the grand prize so that's always against him.
What About The Names I Mentioned That Should've Been Inducted Already.

So You're Saying Since You And Just C Don't Agree With RULE's Choices To Induct Askari & MacG They Aren't Going To Be? Isn't That Kind Of Dickish Because He Already Made Those Decisions? I Mean If There's Any Backlash Which I Fucking Highly Doubt You Guys Wouldn't Get The "Blame" If That's What You're Afraid Of It Would Be On The Late RULE. Plus Those Guys ARE WORTHY!