Thread: 4:44
View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
Does anyone else think Jay Z could be terminally ill? 4 meaning death in a lot of cultures and also there's a lot of references to what will happen when he's gone, as well Kill Me, Mercy Me

Anyway apart from that I haven't listened to rap music in years and I actually really like this album.

Also @Godbody are you Pulse?
That's a good question. It's what I was thinking too.. but not a physical death, more of a rebirth. He talks about doing fucked up shit in this album, so I think he's saying he's becoming a new person. But physical death is likely.

Jay definitely knows some esoteric / occult teachings. So it can probably be interpreted several ways.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Oh I picked up on the 444. Lmao @ Chinese numerology. Jay-Z don't use that shit.

The number 4 has to do with business. It also has to do with leaving something (whether tangible or intangible) that'll impact generations to come. 4 has to do with stability. A triangle being one of the most stable shapes has 2 sides on the bottom that keep it grounded, a cube/square has 2 sides on the bottom as well even though it has 4 sides... Which brings me to my next point. The 4 has to do with cubes. The cubes represent the 3rd dimension, as a cube is a 3 dimensional object and the Earth is 3 dimensional as well. Anything that deals with cubes, deals with the 3rd dimension, and deals with time. Also 444 expressed mathematically is "four CUBED". Just more hints that it's related to 3rd dimensional shit.

So maybe when you speak of 444 being death, it's possible, even outside of Chinese culture because the 4 represents time, which is synonymous with mortality.. You'll have people that'll argue 444 is 666 upside down. But I'm not here to feed ya'll bullshit, just facts on what the 4/44 mean.

The big observation I made, which nobody on Twitter seemed to notice (even though they retweeted Kendrick Lamar a billion times) was that Kendrick tweeted about 4:44 and called Jay-Z a "Master Teacher". People blindly retweeted not even knowing what that means. In numerology:

11 - Illuminator
22 - Master Builder
33 - Master Teacher
44 - Master Teacher

So in that tweet, Kendrick is literally telling you he's familiar with numerology by calling Jay-Z a 'Master Teacher' which you now know is 44.

So ya'll think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist when I say numerology runs rampant in Hollywood/entertainment until Jay-Z makes a numerology based album title and Kendrick, knowing full well the meaning of 44 in numerology, calls him a Master Teacher.

Hopefully I got some of you guys on board now. Or at least curious. And yes I'm Pulse whats up Verity
4 is a femine number in western numerology. It's the plane or womb for creation. Wouldn't make sense 444.. as triple numbers become more powerful. Jay would use 1, 3, 5, 7, or 11. And most don't use western numerology. Especially in those circles. Chaldean is considered the most accurate but hardest to master. Western numerology is mostly for fortune tellers. He's likely following a form of eastern philosophy. So Chaldean, Egyptian (hermeticism), Chinese (Chinese numerology is used for biz) are likely candidates. 5 percenters and other black occultist usually use older forms of numerology to get rid of European influence as well.

There is no 44th degree. 33rd is the highest. Regardless what conspiracy theorist say.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Using Egyptian numerology and having a slight understanding of it.. I would say 4:44 is a reference to becoming reborn and possibly for earth. Earth : Wife
Unread 07-02-2017, 10:29 PM   #14

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
Does anyone else think Jay Z could be terminally ill? 4 meaning death in a lot of cultures and also there's a lot of references to what will happen when he's gone, as well Kill Me, Mercy Me

Anyway apart from that I haven't listened to rap music in years and I actually really like this album.

Also @Godbody are you Pulse?
That's a good question. It's what I was thinking too.. but not a physical death, more of a rebirth. He talks about doing fucked up shit in this album, so I think he's saying he's becoming a new person. But physical death is likely.

Jay definitely knows some esoteric / occult teachings. So it can probably be interpreted several ways.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Oh I picked up on the 444. Lmao @ Chinese numerology. Jay-Z don't use that shit.

The number 4 has to do with business. It also has to do with leaving something (whether tangible or intangible) that'll impact generations to come. 4 has to do with stability. A triangle being one of the most stable shapes has 2 sides on the bottom that keep it grounded, a cube/square has 2 sides on the bottom as well even though it has 4 sides... Which brings me to my next point. The 4 has to do with cubes. The cubes represent the 3rd dimension, as a cube is a 3 dimensional object and the Earth is 3 dimensional as well. Anything that deals with cubes, deals with the 3rd dimension, and deals with time. Also 444 expressed mathematically is "four CUBED". Just more hints that it's related to 3rd dimensional shit.

So maybe when you speak of 444 being death, it's possible, even outside of Chinese culture because the 4 represents time, which is synonymous with mortality.. You'll have people that'll argue 444 is 666 upside down. But I'm not here to feed ya'll bullshit, just facts on what the 4/44 mean.

The big observation I made, which nobody on Twitter seemed to notice (even though they retweeted Kendrick Lamar a billion times) was that Kendrick tweeted about 4:44 and called Jay-Z a "Master Teacher". People blindly retweeted not even knowing what that means. In numerology:

11 - Illuminator
22 - Master Builder
33 - Master Teacher
44 - Master Teacher

So in that tweet, Kendrick is literally telling you he's familiar with numerology by calling Jay-Z a 'Master Teacher' which you now know is 44.

So ya'll think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist when I say numerology runs rampant in Hollywood/entertainment until Jay-Z makes a numerology based album title and Kendrick, knowing full well the meaning of 44 in numerology, calls him a Master Teacher.

Hopefully I got some of you guys on board now. Or at least curious. And yes I'm Pulse whats up Verity
4 is a femine number in western numerology. It's the plane or womb for creation. Wouldn't make sense 444.. as triple numbers become more powerful. Jay would use 1, 3, 5, 7, or 11. And most don't use western numerology. Especially in those circles. Chaldean is considered the most accurate but hardest to master. Western numerology is mostly for fortune tellers. He's likely following a form of eastern philosophy. So Chaldean, Egyptian (hermeticism), Chinese (Chinese numerology is used for biz) are likely candidates. 5 percenters and other black occultist usually use older forms of numerology to get rid of European influence as well.

There is no 44th degree. 33rd is the highest. Regardless what conspiracy theorist say.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Using Egyptian numerology and having a slight understanding of it.. I would say 4:44 is a reference to becoming reborn and possibly for earth. Earth : Wife