View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:04 PM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrathchild View Post
from what i have come to know of Guts bro I am sure he will always use his position as mod for the betterment of letsbeef, dude is more of a no bullshit cut to the chase individual which may make folks misunderstand him as he skips the decency act and expects us to understand his better intentions without pre judices, i suggest u have a chat with him man, u will know.

As for my thing with Ginge, guts how do you propose we do that battle? coz there needs to be a battle i need to shut that fuck up bro.
Stopping a hype-as-fuck battle moments before beginning isn't bettering LetsBeef. Sorry, dude. And I understand the no-bullshit attitude thing, but I feel like this isn't his fight to jump into. It's your accounts. If you want to delete it, why is that a problem? And I've had chats with g u t s. Great guy, really. I just don't understand his reasoning here.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:04 PM   #3

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrathchild View Post
from what i have come to know of Guts bro I am sure he will always use his position as mod for the betterment of letsbeef, dude is more of a no bullshit cut to the chase individual which may make folks misunderstand him as he skips the decency act and expects us to understand his better intentions without pre judices, i suggest u have a chat with him man, u will know.

As for my thing with Ginge, guts how do you propose we do that battle? coz there needs to be a battle i need to shut that fuck up bro.
Stopping a hype-as-fuck battle moments before beginning isn't bettering LetsBeef. Sorry, dude. And I understand the no-bullshit attitude thing, but I feel like this isn't his fight to jump into. It's your accounts. If you want to delete it, why is that a problem? And I've had chats with g u t s. Great guy, really. I just don't understand his reasoning here.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote