View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:02 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
I'm gonna put this at the top, because if I don't, g u t s will skip the whole post and just instant-ban me. I don't have a problem with g u t s. These are not "accusations," and I'm not trying to disrespect him either. All I want to do is point out how wrong I think this is. If I'm wrong, I'll let it go, but I want my voice to be heard. And if I'm banned for just making my voice heard, then this is a dictatorship of a website and I want nothing to do with it.

So, recently, as many of you know, there's been a big beef between @Ginge and @The Wrathchild. After about a week, it escalated into a death match discussion. I love them both, they're good guys, but man was this shit hella hype. I was ready as fuck for this battle. For those who don't know, a death match is a winner-takes-all battle where the loser has to literally delete their account forever.

g u t s didn't like this, and said the following in the post: "stop being faggots. no deleting. period." I said that there is literally nothing he can do about it, and his response was closing the thread and saying "there will be no battle for deletion or i'll hand out bans how about that? i'm closing the thread."

See, I have a problem with this. I understand his reasoning, being that activity on LB is already low, and this would just further kill it, but, dude....the fuck? It's their accounts. And threatening a ban is retarded anyway, seeing as how it would act as an account deletion of sorts in it's own rite.

I'm not trying to challenge g u t s authority or anything, but that's also sort of exactly what I'm doing. It's a battle, it's got hella hype behind it, it's their accounts, and banning is redundant anyway, as I said before. Not only that but neither of them have any titles to their name. There's nothing to lose for either of them, and, quite honestly, knowing either of them, they will very likely just make another account and come back after the dust has settled.

If I'm wrong (and saying "you're wrong" is not enough, please explain in depth why), I'll for sure back down, but as is, I do have a problem with this. If anything, g u t s, you're killing activity by closing that thread. You're preventing a super fuckin hype battle and closing a forum thread that's bringing in five to ten posts an hour.

Once again, I want to clarify, I do not mean to disrespect g u t s in any way, shape or form, but I felt like this needed to be said.

from what i have come to know of Guts bro I am sure he will always use his position as mod for the betterment of letsbeef, dude is more of a no bullshit cut to the chase individual which may make folks misunderstand him as he skips the decency act and expects us to understand his better intentions without pre judices, i suggest u have a chat with him man, u will know.

As for my thing with Ginge, guts how do you propose we do that battle? coz there needs to be a battle i need to shut that fuck up bro.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:02 PM   #2

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
I'm gonna put this at the top, because if I don't, g u t s will skip the whole post and just instant-ban me. I don't have a problem with g u t s. These are not "accusations," and I'm not trying to disrespect him either. All I want to do is point out how wrong I think this is. If I'm wrong, I'll let it go, but I want my voice to be heard. And if I'm banned for just making my voice heard, then this is a dictatorship of a website and I want nothing to do with it.

So, recently, as many of you know, there's been a big beef between @Ginge and @The Wrathchild. After about a week, it escalated into a death match discussion. I love them both, they're good guys, but man was this shit hella hype. I was ready as fuck for this battle. For those who don't know, a death match is a winner-takes-all battle where the loser has to literally delete their account forever.

g u t s didn't like this, and said the following in the post: "stop being faggots. no deleting. period." I said that there is literally nothing he can do about it, and his response was closing the thread and saying "there will be no battle for deletion or i'll hand out bans how about that? i'm closing the thread."

See, I have a problem with this. I understand his reasoning, being that activity on LB is already low, and this would just further kill it, but, dude....the fuck? It's their accounts. And threatening a ban is retarded anyway, seeing as how it would act as an account deletion of sorts in it's own rite.

I'm not trying to challenge g u t s authority or anything, but that's also sort of exactly what I'm doing. It's a battle, it's got hella hype behind it, it's their accounts, and banning is redundant anyway, as I said before. Not only that but neither of them have any titles to their name. There's nothing to lose for either of them, and, quite honestly, knowing either of them, they will very likely just make another account and come back after the dust has settled.

If I'm wrong (and saying "you're wrong" is not enough, please explain in depth why), I'll for sure back down, but as is, I do have a problem with this. If anything, g u t s, you're killing activity by closing that thread. You're preventing a super fuckin hype battle and closing a forum thread that's bringing in five to ten posts an hour.

Once again, I want to clarify, I do not mean to disrespect g u t s in any way, shape or form, but I felt like this needed to be said.

from what i have come to know of Guts bro I am sure he will always use his position as mod for the betterment of letsbeef, dude is more of a no bullshit cut to the chase individual which may make folks misunderstand him as he skips the decency act and expects us to understand his better intentions without pre judices, i suggest u have a chat with him man, u will know.

As for my thing with Ginge, guts how do you propose we do that battle? coz there needs to be a battle i need to shut that fuck up bro.