View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2021, 05:03 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
“My vote goes to the person who been here longer”..

Fact is I been battling longer than most of them. Length of time here shouldn’t come into ur vote decision. That right there shows you dickride the people who been here longer. And it can’t be “cos they better” cos ur own rhymes are nowhere near mine or their level… so you don’t understand that shit either bro… maybe it’s u who needs to up the level and understand shit more
simply better (most of the time)
Nice try but no, I was using your wording/accusation, I don't go look at someone's Join Date (which doesn't show up in battles...) and then decide the winner lmao who ever's got the best bars wins, it's not rocket science

Also you beat me by 78% in an 8 which used to be more impressive, back in 2014

Again, I'm not the only one voting against you lol so anyways, I'm cool w/ 3VP, seems like a fair adjustment given the userbase
Unread 11-29-2021, 05:03 PM   #14

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
“My vote goes to the person who been here longer”..

Fact is I been battling longer than most of them. Length of time here shouldn’t come into ur vote decision. That right there shows you dickride the people who been here longer. And it can’t be “cos they better” cos ur own rhymes are nowhere near mine or their level… so you don’t understand that shit either bro… maybe it’s u who needs to up the level and understand shit more
simply better (most of the time)
Nice try but no, I was using your wording/accusation, I don't go look at someone's Join Date (which doesn't show up in battles...) and then decide the winner lmao who ever's got the best bars wins, it's not rocket science

Also you beat me by 78% in an 8 which used to be more impressive, back in 2014

Again, I'm not the only one voting against you lol so anyways, I'm cool w/ 3VP, seems like a fair adjustment given the userbase