View Single Post
Unread 09-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

^I'd wait for activity to pick up before we try anything. While ACs is still probably the most active crew, I don't really trust that all of us are really into battling this specific second and we're kind of waiting for the site to pick up. LoD's activity had a boost with Bleu, but then again they've got like 4 guys who you'd be surprised about no showing. All the worth while guys in MM are inactive. Higher Education only has a few members I THINK.

I saw we leave it a few months. RemarK will hopefully get his crew up and running. MM and ACs will be more active. And if all continues Higher Education will be a solid competitor.
Unread 09-03-2014, 07:56 AM   #57

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

^I'd wait for activity to pick up before we try anything. While ACs is still probably the most active crew, I don't really trust that all of us are really into battling this specific second and we're kind of waiting for the site to pick up. LoD's activity had a boost with Bleu, but then again they've got like 4 guys who you'd be surprised about no showing. All the worth while guys in MM are inactive. Higher Education only has a few members I THINK.

I saw we leave it a few months. RemarK will hopefully get his crew up and running. MM and ACs will be more active. And if all continues Higher Education will be a solid competitor.