Thread: Mods and voting
View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2017, 05:58 PM
PaiNN
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
Only problem is..... what are we modding? We can legit have 1 single mod take care of what goes on day in and day out. You can’t really blame the mods, what’s said above. Just because you’re a mod don’t make you a good voter.

Buuuut somewhat off topic..Most mods can log on and see 3 people active... Just like any admin, mod, regular member, HOF, FVC, whatever the fuck.... whoever you are, there’s a high percent chance you’re going to log off. Now someone remind me, when’s the last time we had 10+ actual members online..

We’ve (Regular members) been too busy trying to push this site for the better, to the point where we get tired of doing the SAME exact shit everyday KNOWING it’s not going to change. Most of the time, I simply don’t vote because I get bored reading text battles/audio battles by the same 5-10 members. It’s not their fault and I wouldn’t dare blame them. It’s the sites fault.

Remember when we attempted “Record Day”? I think that was Deej’s idea but shit, that failed badly.. Shit like that just lets us know that there’s not much we can do to bring LB unless we got daily active builders/coders/admin faces. I dislike the fact that I’m so inactive but damn... what is there to really do? I’ve been chatting with Fidel Z for years... I need to see new faces round here so I can sit back and watch the lil homies elevate.

#Babylon4mod
Hey Punk,

There's been like 10+ members on daily for the past week or so, not sure what's going on but i'm on everyday. So I see this shit.

No disrespect to you, your squad.
Unread 10-25-2017, 05:58 PM   #8

PaiNN

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
Only problem is..... what are we modding? We can legit have 1 single mod take care of what goes on day in and day out. You can’t really blame the mods, what’s said above. Just because you’re a mod don’t make you a good voter.

Buuuut somewhat off topic..Most mods can log on and see 3 people active... Just like any admin, mod, regular member, HOF, FVC, whatever the fuck.... whoever you are, there’s a high percent chance you’re going to log off. Now someone remind me, when’s the last time we had 10+ actual members online..

We’ve (Regular members) been too busy trying to push this site for the better, to the point where we get tired of doing the SAME exact shit everyday KNOWING it’s not going to change. Most of the time, I simply don’t vote because I get bored reading text battles/audio battles by the same 5-10 members. It’s not their fault and I wouldn’t dare blame them. It’s the sites fault.

Remember when we attempted “Record Day”? I think that was Deej’s idea but shit, that failed badly.. Shit like that just lets us know that there’s not much we can do to bring LB unless we got daily active builders/coders/admin faces. I dislike the fact that I’m so inactive but damn... what is there to really do? I’ve been chatting with Fidel Z for years... I need to see new faces round here so I can sit back and watch the lil homies elevate.

#Babylon4mod
Hey Punk,

There's been like 10+ members on daily for the past week or so, not sure what's going on but i'm on everyday. So I see this shit.

No disrespect to you, your squad.