View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Cheat Code
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
No, it's been happenin for a minute and I've addressed it before.. Your vote is 1 of like 3 on my battle with low ratings. Everyone does it. Doesnt matter if its text or audio

Is it cuz the site is dead? So even with 5's and 6's a battle still makes hotlist? What happened that raised the bar so high for ya'll to rate battles so low?

Is it an ego thing? Maybe ya think you're showin too much love/givin too much props if you give someone an 8 or a 9

I'm curious, cuz if I hear some shit thats fire...or relatively fire compared to what else I'm hearin I'm rating that shit high.
Im new here, Im honest asf. I'll go rate an audio and text, just link me.
Unread 02-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #16

Cheat Code

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
No, it's been happenin for a minute and I've addressed it before.. Your vote is 1 of like 3 on my battle with low ratings. Everyone does it. Doesnt matter if its text or audio

Is it cuz the site is dead? So even with 5's and 6's a battle still makes hotlist? What happened that raised the bar so high for ya'll to rate battles so low?

Is it an ego thing? Maybe ya think you're showin too much love/givin too much props if you give someone an 8 or a 9

I'm curious, cuz if I hear some shit thats fire...or relatively fire compared to what else I'm hearin I'm rating that shit high.
Im new here, Im honest asf. I'll go rate an audio and text, just link me.