View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2020, 11:37 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borednfedthefup View Post
Im not using Chrome. I know LB uses Flash.

But fuck all that. Whats this mean for LB in terms of retaining its archived audio.

Educate me cause ill be honest i stopped keeping my self up to date with this shit a while back.

From what you're saying the jist is LB needs to update its shit cause its audio codec is getting phased out

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Sorry on keeping you waiting

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=540414

^ says "Audio not found please contact support"

This is my most recent and atleast gives me an option to download

But a page or 2 worth of battles further it says the above quoted but without the option to DL

Bare in mind my battles are old but Im of the mind of "why cant I or others acces their full list of battles"
@borednfedthefup thanks the problem is fixed now. We had some issues with the server today.
Unread 05-23-2020, 11:37 PM   #7

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borednfedthefup View Post
Im not using Chrome. I know LB uses Flash.

But fuck all that. Whats this mean for LB in terms of retaining its archived audio.

Educate me cause ill be honest i stopped keeping my self up to date with this shit a while back.

From what you're saying the jist is LB needs to update its shit cause its audio codec is getting phased out

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Sorry on keeping you waiting

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=540414

^ says "Audio not found please contact support"

This is my most recent and atleast gives me an option to download

But a page or 2 worth of battles further it says the above quoted but without the option to DL

Bare in mind my battles are old but Im of the mind of "why cant I or others acces their full list of battles"
@borednfedthefup thanks the problem is fixed now. We had some issues with the server today.
Offline   Reply With Quote