View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2020, 09:12 PM
borednfedthefup
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Flash player has been phased out by Chrome in 2020 and will be completely done by 2021. Flash player was the industry standard for decades and it's to be expected it was used on LB.
Im not using Chrome. I know LB uses Flash.

But fuck all that. Whats this mean for LB in terms of retaining its archived audio.

Educate me cause ill be honest i stopped keeping my self up to date with this shit a while back.

From what you're saying the jist is LB needs to update its shit cause its audio codec is getting phased out

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Post the links to the battles
Sorry on keeping you waiting

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=540414

^ says "Audio not found please contact support"

This is my most recent and atleast gives me an option to download

But a page or 2 worth of battles further it says the above quoted but without the option to DL

Bare in mind my battles are old but Im of the mind of "why cant I or others acces their full list of battles"
Unread 05-23-2020, 09:12 PM   #6

borednfedthefup

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Flash player has been phased out by Chrome in 2020 and will be completely done by 2021. Flash player was the industry standard for decades and it's to be expected it was used on LB.
Im not using Chrome. I know LB uses Flash.

But fuck all that. Whats this mean for LB in terms of retaining its archived audio.

Educate me cause ill be honest i stopped keeping my self up to date with this shit a while back.

From what you're saying the jist is LB needs to update its shit cause its audio codec is getting phased out

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Post the links to the battles
Sorry on keeping you waiting

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=540414

^ says "Audio not found please contact support"

This is my most recent and atleast gives me an option to download

But a page or 2 worth of battles further it says the above quoted but without the option to DL

Bare in mind my battles are old but Im of the mind of "why cant I or others acces their full list of battles"