View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Calling all Jet Life

So your trusted leader @Zantastic, you know, the one that dipped on you without saying anything cuz he was knockin down Chloroformers door, has a new profile quote.

"Jets up ova ac's niga stick to da script".

But he was tryin to get into the AC developmental crew. Only when he was denied for refusing to blind drop with Manhattan did he go crawling back to you. I'm surprised you let him back.

Your leader turned his back on all of you. He tried to get into the crew that leads to the one he is currently dissing on his profile. So he wanted to be the enemy. Does that make him your enemy?

If I was the rest of y'all I would be asking some questions. Crews are nothing without loyalty. Just sayin.
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #1

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Calling all Jet Life

So your trusted leader @Zantastic, you know, the one that dipped on you without saying anything cuz he was knockin down Chloroformers door, has a new profile quote.

"Jets up ova ac's niga stick to da script".

But he was tryin to get into the AC developmental crew. Only when he was denied for refusing to blind drop with Manhattan did he go crawling back to you. I'm surprised you let him back.

Your leader turned his back on all of you. He tried to get into the crew that leads to the one he is currently dissing on his profile. So he wanted to be the enemy. Does that make him your enemy?

If I was the rest of y'all I would be asking some questions. Crews are nothing without loyalty. Just sayin.