View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:40 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You sound really mad and it's actually funny. I can imagine you punching your keyboard all extra hard and shit. You're not smarter than me. You can keep calling me "stoooopid" and retarded and all this shit but no one here actually believes you're smarter than me. If they do, they're as dumb as you. You're making nothing but strawman arguments. I said the former staff are still here and that being de-staffed doesn't prevent them from being active in battling and other areas. You turned that into me saying "they're active" then proceeded to visit each one of their page to show when they last logged in/posted. Wow! You sure proved me wrong...lol. I said that " I never said we didn't need a staff". You turned that into me saying or implying that you said we didn't need a staff when your thread is literally titled "Bring Back Staff." You then proceeded to tell me to go back and read what you wrote. Genius Punk! I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's funny in a way. I'll give you that.
Yo are you DUMB dumb dumb dumb..... or just DUMB dumb. For one, you don’t know me to even feel like you’re smarter than me. For two, I’m most likely wayyyy smarter than you just based off the small shit like how bad of a coder you are. Your design skill is trash, that red skin was just outright embarrassing, and the shit scripts you’ve attempted to write. They’re all rookied out dude. Just because you YouTube PHP tutorials for dummies don’t make you smarter than me. You probably still think PHP and HTML are the same. I can supply you with OFFICIAL certification of my intellectual background, Mothafucka don’t play with me. You better find you a god damn toy.... Anyways, clown

your ugly ass said former staff is still here......... WHERE!? Edgeworth was ACTIVELY BATTLING before being demodded.... Where’s edgeworth at noble?

I can go down the list but your special-Ed generated brain may not comprehend.

It’s clear that the Idea Of Letsbeef having a staff kept this place running smooth asf. Because you’d have a mod online damn there all the time especially because of the time zone differences. Who’s gonna remove ALL of the poor votes if we reach top activity level? Who’s gonna run ALL of the main AND secondary tournaments? Hella props to X but he can’t do all of this by himself.

You think Mark Zuckerberg is the only nigga working for Facebook?

Before your goofy ass respond, include a screenshot of the “Who’s online” list... For research purposes.

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:40 PM   #20

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You sound really mad and it's actually funny. I can imagine you punching your keyboard all extra hard and shit. You're not smarter than me. You can keep calling me "stoooopid" and retarded and all this shit but no one here actually believes you're smarter than me. If they do, they're as dumb as you. You're making nothing but strawman arguments. I said the former staff are still here and that being de-staffed doesn't prevent them from being active in battling and other areas. You turned that into me saying "they're active" then proceeded to visit each one of their page to show when they last logged in/posted. Wow! You sure proved me wrong...lol. I said that " I never said we didn't need a staff". You turned that into me saying or implying that you said we didn't need a staff when your thread is literally titled "Bring Back Staff." You then proceeded to tell me to go back and read what you wrote. Genius Punk! I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's funny in a way. I'll give you that.
Yo are you DUMB dumb dumb dumb..... or just DUMB dumb. For one, you don’t know me to even feel like you’re smarter than me. For two, I’m most likely wayyyy smarter than you just based off the small shit like how bad of a coder you are. Your design skill is trash, that red skin was just outright embarrassing, and the shit scripts you’ve attempted to write. They’re all rookied out dude. Just because you YouTube PHP tutorials for dummies don’t make you smarter than me. You probably still think PHP and HTML are the same. I can supply you with OFFICIAL certification of my intellectual background, Mothafucka don’t play with me. You better find you a god damn toy.... Anyways, clown

your ugly ass said former staff is still here......... WHERE!? Edgeworth was ACTIVELY BATTLING before being demodded.... Where’s edgeworth at noble?

I can go down the list but your special-Ed generated brain may not comprehend.

It’s clear that the Idea Of Letsbeef having a staff kept this place running smooth asf. Because you’d have a mod online damn there all the time especially because of the time zone differences. Who’s gonna remove ALL of the poor votes if we reach top activity level? Who’s gonna run ALL of the main AND secondary tournaments? Hella props to X but he can’t do all of this by himself.

You think Mark Zuckerberg is the only nigga working for Facebook?

Before your goofy ass respond, include a screenshot of the “Who’s online” list... For research purposes.

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.