View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2015, 05:57 PM
Quincy®
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
176 Won / 101 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I wish I was a mod so I could edit that entire passage to "Being a bullshitter"

But instead let me just clown your offenses.

Underage Drinking: Sneaking into a party you weren't invited to
Document forgery: Faking a hall pass to take a shit whenever you want (#G shit)
Hacking School's Database: Using command prompt to ping the school's IP (Nigga you aint hack shit)
Beating up a- HAHAHAHAHAH WAIT WHAT? LOL NO I'M DYING.. NAH I CAN'T EVEN CONTINUE NOW FUCK YOU FOR THAT ONE. HAHAHHAHAHA. IMPLYING YOUR 4 FOOT 5 ASS COULD BEAT UP A SECURITY GUARD. WHAT ARE YOU 14? HAHAHHAHHA. IMPLYING YOUR AHMED FROM JEFF DUNHAM ASS COULD BEAT UP A GROWN MAN. IMPLYING YOUR KUMAR FROM HAROLD & KUMAR WITH MUCH LESS SWAG ASS COULD ACTUALLY SCRAP WITH A GROWN DUDE. YOU'D WALK UP TO HIM LIKE "AIGHT NIGGA THROW HANDS" THEN MID WAY THROUGH THE FIGHT YOU'D FORGE PICTURES LIKE YOU WERE COMMITTING SUICIDE THEN COME BACK 2 MONTHS LATER LIKE "SORRY MY PHONE WAS STOLEN, WHERE DIS FIGHT AT DOE, BITCH NIGGA?"
@Babylon you funny bro. You really talking shit behind the screen knowing your not sounding more stupid then you look. Haha. Your fragile too. Yup I commented on ya tattoo photo bro. Ya look cray. (The tat is i88. )Don't act tough behind the screen DUDE.

No offense. Js.

Reply chump.
Less get this thread running again!
Unread 04-19-2015, 05:57 PM   #96

Quincy®
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
176 Won / 101 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 574 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I wish I was a mod so I could edit that entire passage to "Being a bullshitter"

But instead let me just clown your offenses.

Underage Drinking: Sneaking into a party you weren't invited to
Document forgery: Faking a hall pass to take a shit whenever you want (#G shit)
Hacking School's Database: Using command prompt to ping the school's IP (Nigga you aint hack shit)
Beating up a- HAHAHAHAHAH WAIT WHAT? LOL NO I'M DYING.. NAH I CAN'T EVEN CONTINUE NOW FUCK YOU FOR THAT ONE. HAHAHHAHAHA. IMPLYING YOUR 4 FOOT 5 ASS COULD BEAT UP A SECURITY GUARD. WHAT ARE YOU 14? HAHAHHAHHA. IMPLYING YOUR AHMED FROM JEFF DUNHAM ASS COULD BEAT UP A GROWN MAN. IMPLYING YOUR KUMAR FROM HAROLD & KUMAR WITH MUCH LESS SWAG ASS COULD ACTUALLY SCRAP WITH A GROWN DUDE. YOU'D WALK UP TO HIM LIKE "AIGHT NIGGA THROW HANDS" THEN MID WAY THROUGH THE FIGHT YOU'D FORGE PICTURES LIKE YOU WERE COMMITTING SUICIDE THEN COME BACK 2 MONTHS LATER LIKE "SORRY MY PHONE WAS STOLEN, WHERE DIS FIGHT AT DOE, BITCH NIGGA?"
@Babylon you funny bro. You really talking shit behind the screen knowing your not sounding more stupid then you look. Haha. Your fragile too. Yup I commented on ya tattoo photo bro. Ya look cray. (The tat is i88. )Don't act tough behind the screen DUDE.

No offense. Js.

Reply chump.
Less get this thread running again!