View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2021, 05:29 AM
Escenscee
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question QUICK BAR SURVEY!! (Hella need yalls say on this!)

Im tired of pretending like i legit know how a bar is written.

So im tryna ask, how yall write a bar? Or better yet, how exactly is a bar written?

This question goes out to everyone, but most especially OG khats. Im tryna learn something new here so i'd definitely appreciate some positive feedback.

Is it written Backwards (you come up with a haymaker punchline first, then a somewhat-same-concept preceeding set-up line that rhymes with it and do that till the bar limit's reached)?

Or written forward (just rhyming and coming up with punches that coincidentally work with the rhymes as you go, up till the bar limit)?

Or is there someway else that im fucking lost about? please.help!
Unread 04-17-2021, 05:29 AM   #1

Escenscee

Voted: 6 audio / 12 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question QUICK BAR SURVEY!! (Hella need yalls say on this!)

Im tired of pretending like i legit know how a bar is written.

So im tryna ask, how yall write a bar? Or better yet, how exactly is a bar written?

This question goes out to everyone, but most especially OG khats. Im tryna learn something new here so i'd definitely appreciate some positive feedback.

Is it written Backwards (you come up with a haymaker punchline first, then a somewhat-same-concept preceeding set-up line that rhymes with it and do that till the bar limit's reached)?

Or written forward (just rhyming and coming up with punches that coincidentally work with the rhymes as you go, up till the bar limit)?

Or is there someway else that im fucking lost about? please.help!