View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2021, 09:00 AM
Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Default Edgeworth, help me spice up this scheme tournament

The last two rounds my opponent has ducked, and I hate that lack of competition, so I wanna raise the stakes.

So @Edgeworth, if you end up winning this round, put the LBT belt on the line versus me next round. Then to spice things even more, the winner of that clash puts it on the line again vs @Grave Digga, @The Saaxxx Baba or @Aggo in the final.

This whole tournament has been a bit of a mess with no shows etc, so give the winner of it all the chance to walk away with two titles instead of one.

Hopefully I don't get ducked a third time, let me know my man. Think this would be dope. Respect.
Unread 04-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #1

Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 102 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Default Edgeworth, help me spice up this scheme tournament

The last two rounds my opponent has ducked, and I hate that lack of competition, so I wanna raise the stakes.

So @Edgeworth, if you end up winning this round, put the LBT belt on the line versus me next round. Then to spice things even more, the winner of that clash puts it on the line again vs @Grave Digga, @The Saaxxx Baba or @Aggo in the final.

This whole tournament has been a bit of a mess with no shows etc, so give the winner of it all the chance to walk away with two titles instead of one.

Hopefully I don't get ducked a third time, let me know my man. Think this would be dope. Respect.