View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Took me 4 months to even look at this trash. Good to see some of my hate squad together where i can watch em. Haha. Hey but forreal tho Brayne... its better than 100-0 like OUR battle right? I’d be happy to light you up again if your memory fails you.
LMAO. I remember the one time you beat me. You mean that random ass 8 lines you sent out of nowhere and claimed you "wrote in 10 minutes?" The one that got 3 votes from no name accounts? The one where you changed your name while the battle was open for votes? The one where you went from ONO back to Mech? The battle where I took 2 weeks to reply becuase I don't give a fuck about your whiney, little baby bitch tit having ass? Bro... Why you getting so butthurt? I made an observation and you bringing up some loss of mine from years ago no one gives a flying fuck about. Hell, that shit doesn't even exist anymore. Look for it. It's not there. But here you are brining it up and getting all mad because I thought it was funny you got smoked trying to use personals on an open like a little bitch? Seems like the only thing you've been lighting up is your crack pipe, dawg.

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:29 PM   #8

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Took me 4 months to even look at this trash. Good to see some of my hate squad together where i can watch em. Haha. Hey but forreal tho Brayne... its better than 100-0 like OUR battle right? I’d be happy to light you up again if your memory fails you.
LMAO. I remember the one time you beat me. You mean that random ass 8 lines you sent out of nowhere and claimed you "wrote in 10 minutes?" The one that got 3 votes from no name accounts? The one where you changed your name while the battle was open for votes? The one where you went from ONO back to Mech? The battle where I took 2 weeks to reply becuase I don't give a fuck about your whiney, little baby bitch tit having ass? Bro... Why you getting so butthurt? I made an observation and you bringing up some loss of mine from years ago no one gives a flying fuck about. Hell, that shit doesn't even exist anymore. Look for it. It's not there. But here you are brining it up and getting all mad because I thought it was funny you got smoked trying to use personals on an open like a little bitch? Seems like the only thing you've been lighting up is your crack pipe, dawg.