View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2019, 09:58 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Ya'll need to stop having tournaments tbh. Or at least not for official titles. Maybe a reward, emcee items, off the record type of shit.

Titles dont mean shit anymore when its 8 niggas in a tourney and 6 of them are ass cheeks

Over-saturing the site with tourneys and diluting what it means to have a title

I don't remember hearing anyone say this when Bleu and Row were winning everything, and we were having the exact same problem then as we are now.

I do agree that we're having too many tournaments happening right now, but to say most of the people competing are trash ain't really true, imo.
Unread 04-14-2019, 09:58 AM   #3

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Ya'll need to stop having tournaments tbh. Or at least not for official titles. Maybe a reward, emcee items, off the record type of shit.

Titles dont mean shit anymore when its 8 niggas in a tourney and 6 of them are ass cheeks

Over-saturing the site with tourneys and diluting what it means to have a title

I don't remember hearing anyone say this when Bleu and Row were winning everything, and we were having the exact same problem then as we are now.

I do agree that we're having too many tournaments happening right now, but to say most of the people competing are trash ain't really true, imo.