View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2020, 11:03 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
Omg it's ran by Guts because he's the only active mod. I dare you to have Guts show the ownership of that server because he doesn't have it. Its Noble's server and he invited me back to it just so that Guts can ban me for "spamming" when there's literally a 5 second message counter and I wasn't even messaging in there by the time I was banned. I got banned immediately after I hopped in the VC and by then wasn't even paying attention to the text channel. FACTS
you were banned for being a spaz saying racist shit like "fuck niggas" and so on. i told you to chill and entered the audio chat and called the female who happened to be there a slut or something.

and it was only a one day ban. i thought of it like a time out *shrugs*

you keep talking about the server but keep begging to get back in, so idk, you gtta make up your mind with that shit.
Unread 04-17-2020, 11:03 PM   #39

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
Omg it's ran by Guts because he's the only active mod. I dare you to have Guts show the ownership of that server because he doesn't have it. Its Noble's server and he invited me back to it just so that Guts can ban me for "spamming" when there's literally a 5 second message counter and I wasn't even messaging in there by the time I was banned. I got banned immediately after I hopped in the VC and by then wasn't even paying attention to the text channel. FACTS
you were banned for being a spaz saying racist shit like "fuck niggas" and so on. i told you to chill and entered the audio chat and called the female who happened to be there a slut or something.

and it was only a one day ban. i thought of it like a time out *shrugs*

you keep talking about the server but keep begging to get back in, so idk, you gtta make up your mind with that shit.