View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 06:24 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezso Eu View Post
No one is trying to hear shit... u talk hella shit and don’t back it up at all.. when called out u find 1000 excuses not to battle... Ik for a fact LB will bring video battles here because it’s the new norm now.. audio still rocks too.. but social media took over.. I’m here to help my home site build back to it. So why are ppl waiting? They aren’t .. you’re stalling.. you’re not in demand.. at all.. you just talk so much shit and don’t battle you take months to write or have a ghostwriter.. your year length here is longer than your battle record. I think it’s funny that you actually think that gets you respect.. it’s doesnt.. at all...

So if you’re both officially ducking.. stfu talking to me or about me.. don’t tag me mention me or anything cause u both shown your actual value to the culture. The legendary LetsBeef is home to a lot of ppl who have took off with battle rap, just come back and see mfs trolls with undeserving egos. You are garbage asf and know it.
Look, I've explained the shit several times at this point. I'mma have to break it down Barney style so you can understand it. Pay attention you fucking illiterate bitch.

Me. No. Want. Respect. Me. Not. Care. About. The. Culture.
Me. Not. Care.
Me. No. Do. Video. Battle.

I could give a flying magical fuck less if you came back to "help LB." Take that this up with X or something. Instead your notion of helping is calling out two dudes who called yo fugly ass ... Ugly. Shit. Isn't a video battle going to prove my original point that yo Gorilla Zoe lookin' ass ugly as fuck? Did you think this shit through at all?

Forreal. I don't even know who you're arguing with. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I'm not to damn supporter of the culture, I don't even watch battle rap. I listen to metal and play guitar. I wrote rap battles as a joke. It's obvious to everyone but you. You keep responding with these long ass comments sucking your own massive cock but no one cares.

FUCK OFF TANA.
AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SEE YOU VIDEO BATTLE, BITCH.

Unread 01-07-2020, 06:24 AM   #36

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezso Eu View Post
No one is trying to hear shit... u talk hella shit and don’t back it up at all.. when called out u find 1000 excuses not to battle... Ik for a fact LB will bring video battles here because it’s the new norm now.. audio still rocks too.. but social media took over.. I’m here to help my home site build back to it. So why are ppl waiting? They aren’t .. you’re stalling.. you’re not in demand.. at all.. you just talk so much shit and don’t battle you take months to write or have a ghostwriter.. your year length here is longer than your battle record. I think it’s funny that you actually think that gets you respect.. it’s doesnt.. at all...

So if you’re both officially ducking.. stfu talking to me or about me.. don’t tag me mention me or anything cause u both shown your actual value to the culture. The legendary LetsBeef is home to a lot of ppl who have took off with battle rap, just come back and see mfs trolls with undeserving egos. You are garbage asf and know it.
Look, I've explained the shit several times at this point. I'mma have to break it down Barney style so you can understand it. Pay attention you fucking illiterate bitch.

Me. No. Want. Respect. Me. Not. Care. About. The. Culture.
Me. Not. Care.
Me. No. Do. Video. Battle.

I could give a flying magical fuck less if you came back to "help LB." Take that this up with X or something. Instead your notion of helping is calling out two dudes who called yo fugly ass ... Ugly. Shit. Isn't a video battle going to prove my original point that yo Gorilla Zoe lookin' ass ugly as fuck? Did you think this shit through at all?

Forreal. I don't even know who you're arguing with. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I'm not to damn supporter of the culture, I don't even watch battle rap. I listen to metal and play guitar. I wrote rap battles as a joke. It's obvious to everyone but you. You keep responding with these long ass comments sucking your own massive cock but no one cares.

FUCK OFF TANA.
AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SEE YOU VIDEO BATTLE, BITCH.