View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM
RickyLahey
Banned
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
This so suspect as far as the ghostwriting claims. You always been a weird lil dude and tbh it ain't suprising cause everyone who got a lisp funny style. I remember you an Rohann running 20 FB text groups an being besties. Now hes a pedo who u dimed on? You dimed on Manny?

Who writing whole tourney runs? Why?

I don't read text u might be aight but goddamn your whole style loose as a single ciggy b

"I don't read" is your fucking problem you dumb bitch. You sound wack as fuck on the MIC and you'll never be famous straight up. You're not good enough to be no champion where I come from. Ignorant ass retarded dude. Read more and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking stupid. Get a better mic with your broke ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Lol. Damn, you got me there.

Someone tell this dude it's 2020 now. Your whiney ass forums posts bitching about everything aren't going to be taken seriously with the 3rd grade back-of-the-school-bus level insults. Don't you have some crazy ass conspiracy threads to post? I'd get on that. LB isn't going to expose itself.

#MakeTheCesspoolGreatAgain
I know I got you, you wack ass faggot. Me>you in every single way. You're trash.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM   #26

RickyLahey
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
This so suspect as far as the ghostwriting claims. You always been a weird lil dude and tbh it ain't suprising cause everyone who got a lisp funny style. I remember you an Rohann running 20 FB text groups an being besties. Now hes a pedo who u dimed on? You dimed on Manny?

Who writing whole tourney runs? Why?

I don't read text u might be aight but goddamn your whole style loose as a single ciggy b

"I don't read" is your fucking problem you dumb bitch. You sound wack as fuck on the MIC and you'll never be famous straight up. You're not good enough to be no champion where I come from. Ignorant ass retarded dude. Read more and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking stupid. Get a better mic with your broke ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Lol. Damn, you got me there.

Someone tell this dude it's 2020 now. Your whiney ass forums posts bitching about everything aren't going to be taken seriously with the 3rd grade back-of-the-school-bus level insults. Don't you have some crazy ass conspiracy threads to post? I'd get on that. LB isn't going to expose itself.

#MakeTheCesspoolGreatAgain
I know I got you, you wack ass faggot. Me>you in every single way. You're trash.