View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2021, 10:04 AM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Yah...You've whooped most of us. You've put in a lot of work dropping bars, dropping audios, arranging battles, mod work, schemin, frontin, and generally doin an assortment of low down dirty shit on this site. Lets Beef wouldn't be what it is without rat bastards like you. Congrats tho on the dedication and consistency. Respect.

Now get ghost again hoe.
You have lost to me time and time again because you are honest to God terrible, and no amount of shade-throwing you try to do in any thread that acknowledges me will ever change that.

Stay mad all you want, lil homie. You’ll never reach a fraction of the success I’ve achieved since I got here.
Unread 10-21-2021, 10:04 AM   #7

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
Yah...You've whooped most of us. You've put in a lot of work dropping bars, dropping audios, arranging battles, mod work, schemin, frontin, and generally doin an assortment of low down dirty shit on this site. Lets Beef wouldn't be what it is without rat bastards like you. Congrats tho on the dedication and consistency. Respect.

Now get ghost again hoe.
You have lost to me time and time again because you are honest to God terrible, and no amount of shade-throwing you try to do in any thread that acknowledges me will ever change that.

Stay mad all you want, lil homie. You’ll never reach a fraction of the success I’ve achieved since I got here.