View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Do u know that i have heard swear words on the mainstream radio before? like driving in the car? iv even heard people on the news (not that i watch that shit) swear before.. and kids r exposed young to subliminal and not so subliminal sex messages like in the shopping malls and stuff (sure they might not pick up on it all the time..) but my point is our society (the west) is toxic and degrading anyway but people try act like they offended by people swearing an shit or be like ohh thats not morally correct! then go take selfies of there ass an shit? I mean every one can do as they want with there life, but not others peoples.. yeah.. This society is sooo backwards and hypocritical and also the laws that have been made the man made laws are all wrong morally a lot of them are wrong, the natural law of the universe knows best.. but we r under a false law set up by lairs an thieves.. this backwards world, this twisted world.. also back to the swear words on the radio and sex being more advertised that stuff use to be very.. like it was not allowed back in the day apparently, i mean my grandfather would take guys outside if they swore in front of women an children did you know that? not to beat them or anything just to pull them up an say mind ur manners, now its normal... but people, some of them are getting offended.. but at the same time they will most likely be the the ones who also say ohh just let every one be how they want to be, dont be judgemental! you know? haha... wtf..

Last edited by Supsie; 12-07-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Unread 12-07-2018, 03:06 PM   #80

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Do u know that i have heard swear words on the mainstream radio before? like driving in the car? iv even heard people on the news (not that i watch that shit) swear before.. and kids r exposed young to subliminal and not so subliminal sex messages like in the shopping malls and stuff (sure they might not pick up on it all the time..) but my point is our society (the west) is toxic and degrading anyway but people try act like they offended by people swearing an shit or be like ohh thats not morally correct! then go take selfies of there ass an shit? I mean every one can do as they want with there life, but not others peoples.. yeah.. This society is sooo backwards and hypocritical and also the laws that have been made the man made laws are all wrong morally a lot of them are wrong, the natural law of the universe knows best.. but we r under a false law set up by lairs an thieves.. this backwards world, this twisted world.. also back to the swear words on the radio and sex being more advertised that stuff use to be very.. like it was not allowed back in the day apparently, i mean my grandfather would take guys outside if they swore in front of women an children did you know that? not to beat them or anything just to pull them up an say mind ur manners, now its normal... but people, some of them are getting offended.. but at the same time they will most likely be the the ones who also say ohh just let every one be how they want to be, dont be judgemental! you know? haha... wtf..

Last edited by Supsie; 12-07-2018 at 03:16 PM.