View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2022, 03:20 PM
Village Idiot
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTheReptilian View Post
...and I dont write the same in text, as I do audio...Vs just reading a text passage back. In audio, with a beat? You know count is mandatory...in text and acapella, you can stretch your bars a little more, you can drag your end-rhymes a couple breaks, before the punch...giving the reader enough time to process the punch...only in text, the readers eyes are your rewind button..but we read, slower than we hear...that's the benefit.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I'll aca battle you fam, let's do it...can't do a beat right now (the only thing that's saving Smoke)...but we can acapella all day!

and that's not an invitation to Smoke, don't MEME my shit into oblivion bro lol

Spot on analysis.

Acapella sounds right. Already sent you a verse (had an opponenet taking a long time to respond so I sent it to you instead)
Unread 10-02-2022, 03:20 PM   #9

Village Idiot
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 100 audio / 148 text
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTheReptilian View Post
...and I dont write the same in text, as I do audio...Vs just reading a text passage back. In audio, with a beat? You know count is mandatory...in text and acapella, you can stretch your bars a little more, you can drag your end-rhymes a couple breaks, before the punch...giving the reader enough time to process the punch...only in text, the readers eyes are your rewind button..but we read, slower than we hear...that's the benefit.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I'll aca battle you fam, let's do it...can't do a beat right now (the only thing that's saving Smoke)...but we can acapella all day!

and that's not an invitation to Smoke, don't MEME my shit into oblivion bro lol

Spot on analysis.

Acapella sounds right. Already sent you a verse (had an opponenet taking a long time to respond so I sent it to you instead)