View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stotty Pimpin View Post
LOL @ everyone crying about how this is just a hobby for them n blah blah, and saying we aint shit, welllllllllllll ive been paid to rap....have any of you? i didnt think so.....so who does that REALLY make better here? all these forums are so corny i take three or four days off of lb and im mentioned a thousand times....without the @ in front of it, yall are corny, the point of this thread should be why slypro didnt advance when his battle wus 60-40 plain n simple...doesnt matter anyway cuz whoever is a moderater on this site goes on this huge power trip thinking their god or something when its letsbeef.com and ur only hired for free to do vote removals, if the site had some actual fair mods maybe it wouldnt be in the gutter like it is now, even people from EOS have been hacked by mods....how corny is it when u have to hack someones account cuz u cant beat them lyrically? enough said
smh

Let's dead this right now.

1. Moderators can not, in any way shape or form use their powers to change anything with your account except your name. There's no permissions level that would give them any advantage in taking over an account or locking someone out from their account without banning them. I was a mod for, what, four years? So I can tell you exactly what you can and can't do with moderator permissions. "Hacking" accounts is not one of them.

2. The more likely scenario is:
a. You used a password that was too easy to guess or shared it or something along those lines which allowed someone to get into your account and change your password.

b. Your e-mail was compromised and that allowed the person to do a change password request and get a hold of your LB account.
3. Nobody gives that much of a shit about a win loss record that they would disable your account. That's on some Illuminati shit tbh. Don't be that guy. We already have one of those and everybody already thinks he's retarded.

4. You know how vote power works right? I assume you do being a former mod here so how someone could have more votes and lose shouldn't be a foreign concept to you at all.

5. "Durpy I get payed 2 rap and Im bettur then u" argument is stupid at best and fucking downright Downs Syndrome at worst. Seriously dude? So just because you're trying to, or successfully have done this as a a means to get money doesn't change the fact that some people just like to rap as a hobby. That's what I do. Does that make you better than me? Are you a better man than me because you got paid fifty bucks to rap at the local club while nobody was paying attention and drinking and shit? idontthinksotim.jpg

6. You're coming off kind of salty against every member of the staff. Are you really still mad about that whole fiasco that went down? If that's the case you need to build a bridge and get over it because nobody else gives a fuck about that shit anymore. I bet half the people here don't even remember what the fuck I'm talking about.

7. If the forums are corny then get the fuck out and find something else to do. Nobody is twisting your arm and making you come here. That's not really how you feel though 'cause if it was you wouldn't be on here bitching about the staff on a fucking forum.

8. Hired for free is an oxymoron. You're just a regular one.

Niner. I hate you for making me have to type all this shit out and put you on blast because now we both look like assholes. You for posting your retarded bullshit and me for fucking responding to it.
Unread 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #60

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stotty Pimpin View Post
LOL @ everyone crying about how this is just a hobby for them n blah blah, and saying we aint shit, welllllllllllll ive been paid to rap....have any of you? i didnt think so.....so who does that REALLY make better here? all these forums are so corny i take three or four days off of lb and im mentioned a thousand times....without the @ in front of it, yall are corny, the point of this thread should be why slypro didnt advance when his battle wus 60-40 plain n simple...doesnt matter anyway cuz whoever is a moderater on this site goes on this huge power trip thinking their god or something when its letsbeef.com and ur only hired for free to do vote removals, if the site had some actual fair mods maybe it wouldnt be in the gutter like it is now, even people from EOS have been hacked by mods....how corny is it when u have to hack someones account cuz u cant beat them lyrically? enough said
smh

Let's dead this right now.

1. Moderators can not, in any way shape or form use their powers to change anything with your account except your name. There's no permissions level that would give them any advantage in taking over an account or locking someone out from their account without banning them. I was a mod for, what, four years? So I can tell you exactly what you can and can't do with moderator permissions. "Hacking" accounts is not one of them.

2. The more likely scenario is:
a. You used a password that was too easy to guess or shared it or something along those lines which allowed someone to get into your account and change your password.

b. Your e-mail was compromised and that allowed the person to do a change password request and get a hold of your LB account.
3. Nobody gives that much of a shit about a win loss record that they would disable your account. That's on some Illuminati shit tbh. Don't be that guy. We already have one of those and everybody already thinks he's retarded.

4. You know how vote power works right? I assume you do being a former mod here so how someone could have more votes and lose shouldn't be a foreign concept to you at all.

5. "Durpy I get payed 2 rap and Im bettur then u" argument is stupid at best and fucking downright Downs Syndrome at worst. Seriously dude? So just because you're trying to, or successfully have done this as a a means to get money doesn't change the fact that some people just like to rap as a hobby. That's what I do. Does that make you better than me? Are you a better man than me because you got paid fifty bucks to rap at the local club while nobody was paying attention and drinking and shit? idontthinksotim.jpg

6. You're coming off kind of salty against every member of the staff. Are you really still mad about that whole fiasco that went down? If that's the case you need to build a bridge and get over it because nobody else gives a fuck about that shit anymore. I bet half the people here don't even remember what the fuck I'm talking about.

7. If the forums are corny then get the fuck out and find something else to do. Nobody is twisting your arm and making you come here. That's not really how you feel though 'cause if it was you wouldn't be on here bitching about the staff on a fucking forum.

8. Hired for free is an oxymoron. You're just a regular one.

Niner. I hate you for making me have to type all this shit out and put you on blast because now we both look like assholes. You for posting your retarded bullshit and me for fucking responding to it.
Offline   Reply With Quote