View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2020, 07:59 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
i kiss ass for free ! also you got 100-0'd so i can understand why ur still salty, that them cum shots in yo head! LOL

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

folks have no beef with only the inactive mods (in voting terms) even a guy like manny catches flak otherwise coz most of the folks airing grievances? are noobs who don't even know that they don't know coz everybody thinks they too good to lose these days.

also 3-6 months is a lifetime on letsbeef, nothing ever lasts here for more than that and neither does it need to coz all the other times it is either dead or busy with major tourneys which is when the mixx ammos and the bnas' keep this place running for balls.
3-6 isn't a life time,..at all,..2 year's is like that if your are fully entrenched,..i consider the "Noobs" like Children, and as you Know.. Children.. Tell the truth,.. unless They Lie.. they walk up to you and ask you shit, that that see that is not normal about you,.. "Out of the mouth of babes".. You know the Axiom,.. I feel like Those people.. don't know the real Reason's.. to dislike the people in power, the shit they did while being, just like us, what they got banned for or why they should've, or overall fucked up history and thing's they've done with their alts, here and on other sites,..(even a guy like manny..tf) Fuck him the most..
we literally don't need the every 2 out of 3 tourneys won by mods,.. with the actual determining vote coming from that Left column.. Cuz their Vp matters while some of us have 1's and 0's.. on the right.. we talking about Congratulations to dudes who knew the fight was fixed before hand.. mods are winning battles with Recycled verses.. some in tourney and because it's a joke or they told on their selves.. they said Ok.. or Bitten ones ..or (Ghost written)
Unread 12-08-2020, 07:59 AM   #57

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
i kiss ass for free ! also you got 100-0'd so i can understand why ur still salty, that them cum shots in yo head! LOL

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

folks have no beef with only the inactive mods (in voting terms) even a guy like manny catches flak otherwise coz most of the folks airing grievances? are noobs who don't even know that they don't know coz everybody thinks they too good to lose these days.

also 3-6 months is a lifetime on letsbeef, nothing ever lasts here for more than that and neither does it need to coz all the other times it is either dead or busy with major tourneys which is when the mixx ammos and the bnas' keep this place running for balls.
3-6 isn't a life time,..at all,..2 year's is like that if your are fully entrenched,..i consider the "Noobs" like Children, and as you Know.. Children.. Tell the truth,.. unless They Lie.. they walk up to you and ask you shit, that that see that is not normal about you,.. "Out of the mouth of babes".. You know the Axiom,.. I feel like Those people.. don't know the real Reason's.. to dislike the people in power, the shit they did while being, just like us, what they got banned for or why they should've, or overall fucked up history and thing's they've done with their alts, here and on other sites,..(even a guy like manny..tf) Fuck him the most..
we literally don't need the every 2 out of 3 tourneys won by mods,.. with the actual determining vote coming from that Left column.. Cuz their Vp matters while some of us have 1's and 0's.. on the right.. we talking about Congratulations to dudes who knew the fight was fixed before hand.. mods are winning battles with Recycled verses.. some in tourney and because it's a joke or they told on their selves.. they said Ok.. or Bitten ones ..or (Ghost written)