View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2020, 07:25 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
Thanks! The only bright side i guess is that most of it is innocent so if there is a concrete initiative to turn that into the opposite i don't think this site would have any voting issues to another 3-6 months at least.
Yeah.. There should Be no problems in terms of Voting in 3-6 months lol.. Tf..

this site always had voting issues.. but recently, mainly, there has been an influx of people adverse to Mod votes, and a lot of it is because they are the Deciders in battles that aren't being asked of them to intervene in..
and Generally people don't like the Mods who are Voting or respect them or their Skill, or even critique style.. Punk and Skitt are the only Mods that,.. have the least Animosity from Users and are Accepted,.. (idk why we had to have Skitt as a Mod..in the first place).. But he doesn't make any waves negatively..

if you're a dickhead, stop interacting with us.. do what it is that you do,.. on the technical side..

that is the issue.. The people are speaking/airing grievances and no one is Listening ,yet again,..
Unread 12-07-2020, 07:25 PM   #51

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
Thanks! The only bright side i guess is that most of it is innocent so if there is a concrete initiative to turn that into the opposite i don't think this site would have any voting issues to another 3-6 months at least.
Yeah.. There should Be no problems in terms of Voting in 3-6 months lol.. Tf..

this site always had voting issues.. but recently, mainly, there has been an influx of people adverse to Mod votes, and a lot of it is because they are the Deciders in battles that aren't being asked of them to intervene in..
and Generally people don't like the Mods who are Voting or respect them or their Skill, or even critique style.. Punk and Skitt are the only Mods that,.. have the least Animosity from Users and are Accepted,.. (idk why we had to have Skitt as a Mod..in the first place).. But he doesn't make any waves negatively..

if you're a dickhead, stop interacting with us.. do what it is that you do,.. on the technical side..

that is the issue.. The people are speaking/airing grievances and no one is Listening ,yet again,..