View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 11:33 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 4, your opener is something i haven't seen in a topical in a minute.. It was more original & fresh. I like the direction you took throughout your topical verse. Very good schemes to keep the piece together and how you branched on to the actual story wasn't the best but it was still good. Writer 6, The picture you tried to paint was more unique than strange. Again, your intro was badass.. What's with these dope intros! I liked how you kept the momentum throughout your entry as well. Concepts weren't wowing but you had that skill to keep up with what you had left. I've noticed that the setting changed a few times which was cool. You used a different strategy from the last round. But, overall, both were unique reads. MVGT................. Writer 4
Unread 07-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #4

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 4, your opener is something i haven't seen in a topical in a minute.. It was more original & fresh. I like the direction you took throughout your topical verse. Very good schemes to keep the piece together and how you branched on to the actual story wasn't the best but it was still good. Writer 6, The picture you tried to paint was more unique than strange. Again, your intro was badass.. What's with these dope intros! I liked how you kept the momentum throughout your entry as well. Concepts weren't wowing but you had that skill to keep up with what you had left. I've noticed that the setting changed a few times which was cool. You used a different strategy from the last round. But, overall, both were unique reads. MVGT................. Writer 4