View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2020, 09:27 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Double Blind battle is such a great idea not only because it introduces a new battle style where its basically bar for bar by hidden battlers but it's considered an (ADD ON FEATURE)

People are acting like it's going to replace the regular text battle feature which it wont.. it's just an ADD ON, children. Cant hurt the site not a single bit.

I'm reading people's responses saying "well you cant use personals or personals will give away" well no shit lol that's the point of it being double blind.. you dont know who your battling so how in the world will someone be able to write a personal... It's clearly impossible to do so.

This new battle feature definitely deserves the greenlight. I think most are confused on how itll work.

Again it's only an add-on. It's not replacing anything so it's your choice if you want to participate in one of these type of battles. No ones forcing you.
as on add on this yes it's pretty cool, i was just addressing with it being a site wide application to "fix voting"
Unread 02-21-2020, 09:27 AM   #83

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Double Blind battle is such a great idea not only because it introduces a new battle style where its basically bar for bar by hidden battlers but it's considered an (ADD ON FEATURE)

People are acting like it's going to replace the regular text battle feature which it wont.. it's just an ADD ON, children. Cant hurt the site not a single bit.

I'm reading people's responses saying "well you cant use personals or personals will give away" well no shit lol that's the point of it being double blind.. you dont know who your battling so how in the world will someone be able to write a personal... It's clearly impossible to do so.

This new battle feature definitely deserves the greenlight. I think most are confused on how itll work.

Again it's only an add-on. It's not replacing anything so it's your choice if you want to participate in one of these type of battles. No ones forcing you.
as on add on this yes it's pretty cool, i was just addressing with it being a site wide application to "fix voting"