View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2019, 01:48 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You're an emotional dumbass. I never said we didn't need a staff. What I said is let's give X time so he can implement something BETTER than what we had, which will be a partially automated and partially human/anonymous staff. Yes, there were benefits to having a staff, but there were also issues as well, from corruption to personal beefs when in the meanwhile, these people have access to YOUR personal information. X has explained that one of the primary motivations for removing the staff is because the site got a lawyer who informed them that we can actually get in trouble and be sued by having such a scenario if a personal beef between a member and a staff got out of hand and the member's personal info were exposed. You don't know what's going and all you see is the low activity. Maybe that's why you're so antsy and acting like a 4-year old with big fonts and shit. Relax and have a seat and let the man do his work.
i think the concern here is that there wouldn't be anything left to be improved by that time which does not seem short unless the those who be, are planning on roping in EBL members to replace the folks who quit the site coz it's getting so mundane off late.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing
FAX

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

also, thanks to all the forfeits and inactivity the tourneys are becoming jokes too

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 07-29-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 01:48 PM   #15

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You're an emotional dumbass. I never said we didn't need a staff. What I said is let's give X time so he can implement something BETTER than what we had, which will be a partially automated and partially human/anonymous staff. Yes, there were benefits to having a staff, but there were also issues as well, from corruption to personal beefs when in the meanwhile, these people have access to YOUR personal information. X has explained that one of the primary motivations for removing the staff is because the site got a lawyer who informed them that we can actually get in trouble and be sued by having such a scenario if a personal beef between a member and a staff got out of hand and the member's personal info were exposed. You don't know what's going and all you see is the low activity. Maybe that's why you're so antsy and acting like a 4-year old with big fonts and shit. Relax and have a seat and let the man do his work.
i think the concern here is that there wouldn't be anything left to be improved by that time which does not seem short unless the those who be, are planning on roping in EBL members to replace the folks who quit the site coz it's getting so mundane off late.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing
FAX

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

also, thanks to all the forfeits and inactivity the tourneys are becoming jokes too

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 07-29-2019 at 01:37 PM.