View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You're an emotional dumbass. I never said we didn't need a staff. What I said is let's give X time so he can implement something BETTER than what we had, which will be a partially automated and partially human/anonymous staff. Yes, there were benefits to having a staff, but there were also issues as well, from corruption to personal beefs when in the meanwhile, these people have access to YOUR personal information. X has explained that one of the primary motivations for removing the staff is because the site got a lawyer who informed them that we can actually get in trouble and be sued by having such a scenario if a personal beef between a member and a staff got out of hand and the member's personal info were exposed. You don't know what's going and all you see is the low activity. Maybe that's why you're so antsy and acting like a 4-year old with big fonts and shit. Relax and have a seat and let the man do his work.
Did I say you said we didn’t need a staff or can you read?? DURRRRR!! Fucking retard. Go back and read what I responded to you with, bitch ass faggot bitch. I clearly responded with how previous staff is no longer active, because you said they were, stoooopid
Unread 07-29-2019, 10:56 AM   #13

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You're an emotional dumbass. I never said we didn't need a staff. What I said is let's give X time so he can implement something BETTER than what we had, which will be a partially automated and partially human/anonymous staff. Yes, there were benefits to having a staff, but there were also issues as well, from corruption to personal beefs when in the meanwhile, these people have access to YOUR personal information. X has explained that one of the primary motivations for removing the staff is because the site got a lawyer who informed them that we can actually get in trouble and be sued by having such a scenario if a personal beef between a member and a staff got out of hand and the member's personal info were exposed. You don't know what's going and all you see is the low activity. Maybe that's why you're so antsy and acting like a 4-year old with big fonts and shit. Relax and have a seat and let the man do his work.
Did I say you said we didn’t need a staff or can you read?? DURRRRR!! Fucking retard. Go back and read what I responded to you with, bitch ass faggot bitch. I clearly responded with how previous staff is no longer active, because you said they were, stoooopid