View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2020, 06:16 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
The poll is just to gauge a rough idea of what the site thinks.

After that i asked 5-10 people for there opinion and then make a ruling.

We cant have a set matrix like certain number of votes cuz then its just a popularity contest.

I dunno how it was done in the 6-7 years i was gone but there was deffly some early hofers imo.

1/
Which 5-10 old heads was asked if Pulse deserved HOF? Because these morons on here today cant remember what happened 2 years ago.

I could've swore before Saiyan drove all the negativity and arguments to my pulse thread the poll was like 10-2 or something close to that but there was a huge gap between yes and no
Unread 01-21-2020, 06:16 PM   #19

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
The poll is just to gauge a rough idea of what the site thinks.

After that i asked 5-10 people for there opinion and then make a ruling.

We cant have a set matrix like certain number of votes cuz then its just a popularity contest.

I dunno how it was done in the 6-7 years i was gone but there was deffly some early hofers imo.

1/
Which 5-10 old heads was asked if Pulse deserved HOF? Because these morons on here today cant remember what happened 2 years ago.

I could've swore before Saiyan drove all the negativity and arguments to my pulse thread the poll was like 10-2 or something close to that but there was a huge gap between yes and no