View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Had a lot of no's too.

& no one fucks with pulse more than me, so we'll get another nom up at some point. I think the consensus was that he just needs one more run to push him over the line.
The no's were clearly from dudes he either cursed out or just didn't like him. Lol I hate that shit like that can determine who's HOF. There's less than 50 people in the Hall of Fame on a site with THOUSANDS. LOL Gettint HOF is next to impossible at this point. It ain't like he only had a basic normal ass text run. Dudes whooped out the biggest names on here. Every HOF guy dont need a championship. @Seuls my guy and he definitely deserves HOF winning titles during todays time which ain't hard to do if you're one of the last 8 guys active. Hell I got a title lol. but he got HOF after a year or 2 of battling.

It's all good Dont even worry bout it LOL @Godbody. Once I get famous I'm supporting ya dreams, king.

Last edited by Rowdy; 01-21-2020 at 05:56 PM.
Unread 01-21-2020, 05:48 PM   #11

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Had a lot of no's too.

& no one fucks with pulse more than me, so we'll get another nom up at some point. I think the consensus was that he just needs one more run to push him over the line.
The no's were clearly from dudes he either cursed out or just didn't like him. Lol I hate that shit like that can determine who's HOF. There's less than 50 people in the Hall of Fame on a site with THOUSANDS. LOL Gettint HOF is next to impossible at this point. It ain't like he only had a basic normal ass text run. Dudes whooped out the biggest names on here. Every HOF guy dont need a championship. @Seuls my guy and he definitely deserves HOF winning titles during todays time which ain't hard to do if you're one of the last 8 guys active. Hell I got a title lol. but he got HOF after a year or 2 of battling.

It's all good Dont even worry bout it LOL @Godbody. Once I get famous I'm supporting ya dreams, king.

Last edited by Rowdy; 01-21-2020 at 05:56 PM.