View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2022, 04:10 PM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
🤔 Reach much? Knowin you live a life thats all pause...

Yo Locky, sooo how'd that audio tourney work out for ya? Did you realized it was a wash? Nah...Really you was shook to battle Skitt. Now go head and "try" and day I ducked you, when ya name should be Duckhart. You duck every damn user that calls you out

It's wild all the shit you talk and it ain't but a handful of kats that heard your raps on here..because you have none. How tf you supposed to be some type of LB legend with zero raps and zero battles? It's just like ya live battles...non existent. And nobody gives a fuck about what you used to do or what you've supposedly have done, especially when there's nothin fuckin there. Kats deleted they accounts to hide all the biting, then start new accounts to try and have perfect text records, then pop shit about how they were the best...smh

Pop tart pops all that shit, but when it comes to keeping it real...you're one of the fakest one up here.

#DuckSeason

1. I’ve already beaten Skitt. In a concept tourney. That I won. Why would I be shook of him? No disrespect to him at all cause he’s AC’s.

2. You’re fucking retarded. The end.
Unread 08-26-2022, 04:10 PM   #67

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
🤔 Reach much? Knowin you live a life thats all pause...

Yo Locky, sooo how'd that audio tourney work out for ya? Did you realized it was a wash? Nah...Really you was shook to battle Skitt. Now go head and "try" and day I ducked you, when ya name should be Duckhart. You duck every damn user that calls you out

It's wild all the shit you talk and it ain't but a handful of kats that heard your raps on here..because you have none. How tf you supposed to be some type of LB legend with zero raps and zero battles? It's just like ya live battles...non existent. And nobody gives a fuck about what you used to do or what you've supposedly have done, especially when there's nothin fuckin there. Kats deleted they accounts to hide all the biting, then start new accounts to try and have perfect text records, then pop shit about how they were the best...smh

Pop tart pops all that shit, but when it comes to keeping it real...you're one of the fakest one up here.

#DuckSeason

1. I’ve already beaten Skitt. In a concept tourney. That I won. Why would I be shook of him? No disrespect to him at all cause he’s AC’s.

2. You’re fucking retarded. The end.