View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2014, 09:58 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Really cool read from both.

Row: At first, I thought ''Oh, another one of these'' and then the ending just came together perfectly and really gave me like a ''damn'' feeling in my stomach, like all of that story was built for that final word to come into play and man did it work. Great story, kept me occupied and interested.

Subreal: Cool topic man, like how you're using current events to push an agenda that you're passionate about. Only downfall to this, the story to me.. seemed a little obscure to the whole point. I was kind of lost at some points, but then at the end you realize so you got to give it a second read. Which isn't a bad thing, but to me as a reader I want it all to come together at the end and I had to go back and think and review some stuff that was out of the ordinary for me.

REALLY close though, I enjoyed both reads and you guys are both promising Topical writers for sure, in the least biased way on a good battle, I got to give my vote to @Row - realllly close though. Both did your thing!
Unread 12-16-2014, 09:58 PM   #15

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Really cool read from both.

Row: At first, I thought ''Oh, another one of these'' and then the ending just came together perfectly and really gave me like a ''damn'' feeling in my stomach, like all of that story was built for that final word to come into play and man did it work. Great story, kept me occupied and interested.

Subreal: Cool topic man, like how you're using current events to push an agenda that you're passionate about. Only downfall to this, the story to me.. seemed a little obscure to the whole point. I was kind of lost at some points, but then at the end you realize so you got to give it a second read. Which isn't a bad thing, but to me as a reader I want it all to come together at the end and I had to go back and think and review some stuff that was out of the ordinary for me.

REALLY close though, I enjoyed both reads and you guys are both promising Topical writers for sure, in the least biased way on a good battle, I got to give my vote to @Row - realllly close though. Both did your thing!