View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2013, 03:19 AM
⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
What flaws in my logic? YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic. My logic is that winners write history, therefore they write history to THEIR liking. There is nothing disputable about that. The history books didn't erase the slavery part because they know it's incredibly unrealistic to instill the idea in the minds of today's youth that our country is a fucking Utopia founded by Utopians...In a manner where not a life was lost & not a single injustice occured. If that's the case niggas would still be watching Disney movies well into their 30's.

& I was the first in the thread to say we went to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Why are you repeating what I already stated? The point I'm getting @ is Japan bombed Pearl Harbor & most of the Japanese were fine with it due to the propagandist culture that was rampant in the world during that time period

What makes you think there isn't a propaganda war going on now? What makes you think there wasn't a propaganda war going on throughout several countries in order to kickstart a World War? After all, a World War does take more than 2 countries.
LOL you really are both insane and stupid. You said, "YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic." The problem with that statement, is that I was asking you a question, it has nothing to do with my own logic. If you're saying that I've mistakenly inferred your point to be that all winners are liars, then please tell me where I went wrong. When you use the phrase "all history is written by winners" as part of debunking the holocaust as a myth, then what else am I to think is your purpose for using the phrase?
Also, how is it that you got the idea that I'm denying the existence of propaganda wars? I'm simply supporting the argument that the holocaust did indeed occur regardless of the details, and that the U.S. had more than enough reason to become part of WW2, not one of the reasons neccessarily being the holocaust. Those were the only 2 actual assertions I made. LOOOOLLL, you're all over the place bro, lay off of the glass dick.
Lastly, nowhere did I see you mention Pearl Harbor, but then I didn't read the initial thread, or this thread in its entirety. Either way, you said that the U.S. had no business being involved. I was merely providing the perfectly legitimate reasons in the form of rhetorical questioning.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

By the way, the logic in the statement, "winners write history, therefore they write history to their liking" is inherently flawed mostly due to the word "therefore." My comprehension level is high enough to understand the message you were attempting to convey by automatically substituting the word "and" for "therefore," but I figured I would point that out. Also, I must say that the statement is absolutely disputable, especially if used to describe history written within the last century.
Unread 11-12-2013, 03:19 AM   #29

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
Estimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
What flaws in my logic? YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic. My logic is that winners write history, therefore they write history to THEIR liking. There is nothing disputable about that. The history books didn't erase the slavery part because they know it's incredibly unrealistic to instill the idea in the minds of today's youth that our country is a fucking Utopia founded by Utopians...In a manner where not a life was lost & not a single injustice occured. If that's the case niggas would still be watching Disney movies well into their 30's.

& I was the first in the thread to say we went to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Why are you repeating what I already stated? The point I'm getting @ is Japan bombed Pearl Harbor & most of the Japanese were fine with it due to the propagandist culture that was rampant in the world during that time period

What makes you think there isn't a propaganda war going on now? What makes you think there wasn't a propaganda war going on throughout several countries in order to kickstart a World War? After all, a World War does take more than 2 countries.
LOL you really are both insane and stupid. You said, "YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic." The problem with that statement, is that I was asking you a question, it has nothing to do with my own logic. If you're saying that I've mistakenly inferred your point to be that all winners are liars, then please tell me where I went wrong. When you use the phrase "all history is written by winners" as part of debunking the holocaust as a myth, then what else am I to think is your purpose for using the phrase?
Also, how is it that you got the idea that I'm denying the existence of propaganda wars? I'm simply supporting the argument that the holocaust did indeed occur regardless of the details, and that the U.S. had more than enough reason to become part of WW2, not one of the reasons neccessarily being the holocaust. Those were the only 2 actual assertions I made. LOOOOLLL, you're all over the place bro, lay off of the glass dick.
Lastly, nowhere did I see you mention Pearl Harbor, but then I didn't read the initial thread, or this thread in its entirety. Either way, you said that the U.S. had no business being involved. I was merely providing the perfectly legitimate reasons in the form of rhetorical questioning.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

By the way, the logic in the statement, "winners write history, therefore they write history to their liking" is inherently flawed mostly due to the word "therefore." My comprehension level is high enough to understand the message you were attempting to convey by automatically substituting the word "and" for "therefore," but I figured I would point that out. Also, I must say that the statement is absolutely disputable, especially if used to describe history written within the last century.