View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2019, 10:02 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfinite View Post
Reef is tough for me, hes like, imo, a mini Erupt in terms of status. Whereas I believe Rupt is correctly rated and deserving of HoF, Reef might be slightly overrated to me. I see his talent, but some of his writing has always been hit or miss for me. And his shady beginnings with taking verses off of goldmic way back when. But, despite all that he was a heavy hitter back in the day, so I won't devalue any of his achievements, hes just not as high up for me as for others, but to each his own.

Next Up: Verity/IV
Didn't know reEF bit rhymes before. Damn. I agree he's a tad bit overrated but hard af to beat when he's on his game.

I don't remember much about IV. I just know she did a few live battles I never really watched cause I felt Don't Flop was a shitty league due to how Eurgh ran it. Record-wise she seems pretty solid, so I mean I guess she's a bit underrated since I'm guessing a lot of people on here didn't really see her as a battler.

Next: Letum
Unread 02-26-2019, 10:02 PM   #220

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfinite View Post
Reef is tough for me, hes like, imo, a mini Erupt in terms of status. Whereas I believe Rupt is correctly rated and deserving of HoF, Reef might be slightly overrated to me. I see his talent, but some of his writing has always been hit or miss for me. And his shady beginnings with taking verses off of goldmic way back when. But, despite all that he was a heavy hitter back in the day, so I won't devalue any of his achievements, hes just not as high up for me as for others, but to each his own.

Next Up: Verity/IV
Didn't know reEF bit rhymes before. Damn. I agree he's a tad bit overrated but hard af to beat when he's on his game.

I don't remember much about IV. I just know she did a few live battles I never really watched cause I felt Don't Flop was a shitty league due to how Eurgh ran it. Record-wise she seems pretty solid, so I mean I guess she's a bit underrated since I'm guessing a lot of people on here didn't really see her as a battler.

Next: Letum