View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2019, 08:21 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfinite View Post
My dude Manny is solid. I don't think hes overrated or underrated. I hold him personally in a high regard in the same light as Illok and Lock as we all moved up the weight classes around the same time, those three being far more consistent in activity.
Manny can write, in the current era if he was active and 100 hed be a top 3 guy easy, no doubt about it, hes a title winner for a reason.

Next Up: Deniro B. Milk/Bobby Milk
Bobby's overrated in the sense that he never really accomplished much to get in to the HoF. He has a very distinct style which is kinda what got him in because it was never about title wins or anything of the sort with him. Battled him way back in 2014 when I was nowhere near as consistent as I am now and I beat him 82-18. He does have entertaining verses in their own right, but does he deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? Imo, no. So for that, he's overrated.

Next: reEFer.
Unread 02-26-2019, 08:21 PM   #218

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfinite View Post
My dude Manny is solid. I don't think hes overrated or underrated. I hold him personally in a high regard in the same light as Illok and Lock as we all moved up the weight classes around the same time, those three being far more consistent in activity.
Manny can write, in the current era if he was active and 100 hed be a top 3 guy easy, no doubt about it, hes a title winner for a reason.

Next Up: Deniro B. Milk/Bobby Milk
Bobby's overrated in the sense that he never really accomplished much to get in to the HoF. He has a very distinct style which is kinda what got him in because it was never about title wins or anything of the sort with him. Battled him way back in 2014 when I was nowhere near as consistent as I am now and I beat him 82-18. He does have entertaining verses in their own right, but does he deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? Imo, no. So for that, he's overrated.

Next: reEFer.