View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2020, 06:31 AM
RhymeClops
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Tomza View Post
Theres no way mel could of won sorry Kiwi but your claim "As a multiple time FVC member, former FVC Mod and generally well-respected text voter" Don't really mean much, Anyone who knows battle rap knows Mel lost.

I'll battle Mel again audio or text. But fucking dudes learn to vote or whats the point, these dudes just want Mel to think shes good because shes a girl, hey ain't you dudes heard about gender equality now days? they are equal to us so we can punch on with them in the streets, we can say they are shit at rap battle.. its coo.
First of all I had no idea that user account belong to a female I thought it was hey it's me! Not hey it's Mel. Second voting is about opinion there isn't a mathematical equation. It depends on who votes on the battles I've lost many battles where I feel like it was on justified I even acted like a bitch once about it And learned my lesson everyone else should do the same. In my opinion. Respect.

Last edited by RhymeClops; 09-12-2020 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Didn't realize the guy I was replying to was in my crew
Unread 09-12-2020, 06:31 AM   #19

RhymeClops
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Voted: 331 audio / 223 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Tomza View Post
Theres no way mel could of won sorry Kiwi but your claim "As a multiple time FVC member, former FVC Mod and generally well-respected text voter" Don't really mean much, Anyone who knows battle rap knows Mel lost.

I'll battle Mel again audio or text. But fucking dudes learn to vote or whats the point, these dudes just want Mel to think shes good because shes a girl, hey ain't you dudes heard about gender equality now days? they are equal to us so we can punch on with them in the streets, we can say they are shit at rap battle.. its coo.
First of all I had no idea that user account belong to a female I thought it was hey it's me! Not hey it's Mel. Second voting is about opinion there isn't a mathematical equation. It depends on who votes on the battles I've lost many battles where I feel like it was on justified I even acted like a bitch once about it And learned my lesson everyone else should do the same. In my opinion. Respect.

Last edited by RhymeClops; 09-12-2020 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Didn't realize the guy I was replying to was in my crew