View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2021, 10:28 AM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
Reef is not Top 5 All-Time. Top 10? Maybe yeah, but not Top 5.

Illimit, Mayneak, Askari, Manhattan, Lockhart when he was Rieper, Row would all slice him with their eyes closed. No offense because he's a great, but not top 5. UA is overrated as hell to me, but others will say he's top 5.
I’m still reading shit and catching up so it’s subject to change, but as far as unknown artist I feel like he was ahead of his time just seeing his old shit, so have to give him some credit for that. I can’t see shit from lockhart as rieper besides the couple battles I seen from him before he deleted his account

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:

Illimit, Mayneak, Askari, Manhattan, Lockhart when he was Rieper, Row would all slice him with their eyes closed. No offense because he's a great, but not top 5. UA is overrated as hell to me, but others will say he's top 5.
Which vet are you? Are you in HOF?
Unread 03-11-2021, 10:28 AM   #3

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

I’m still reading shit and catching up so it’s subject to change, but as far as unknown artist I feel like he was ahead of his time just seeing his old shit, so have to give him some credit for that. I can’t see shit from lockhart as rieper besides the couple battles I seen from him before he deleted his account

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:

Which vet are you? Are you in HOF?